Windows 10: Installation Stuck

Discus and support Installation Stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I initiated downloading and installing version 2004 of Windows 10 and it has since been stuck at 46% - Installing. I shutdown the PC at night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeepSpace847, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Installation Stuck

Yesterday I initiated downloading and installing version 2004 of Windows 10 and it has since been stuck at 46% - Installing. I shutdown the PC at night and today it still shows Installing - 46%. What should I do? Installation Stuck ccd22e5c-aa48-458f-91de-2e14f4ad85a7?upload=true.png Installation Stuck 13c2cff1-33cc-4894-b4fe-4355cbdb743b?upload=true.png

:)

DeepSpace847, Sep 16, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2020
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Installation Stuck

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Installation Stuck

1. Installation Stuck - Similar Threads - Installation Stuck

2. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  3. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  4. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  5. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  6. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  7. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  8. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  9. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  10. My installation of windows is stuck at 31%

My installation of windows is stuck at 31%: My installation of windows is stuck at 31% I am trying with the setup on computer two times and leave the computer overnight but still stuck there and two times with two usb but still stuck...