Windows 10: Installation trouble!

Discus and support Installation trouble! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ok, so, i started off with a locked 4th gen i5, b250 mobo from gigabyte, 16gb DDR4 ram, an RTX 2070, and two hard drives. decent for light gaming and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Softtacosupremeson, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Installation trouble!

ok, so, i started off with a locked 4th gen i5, b250 mobo from gigabyte, 16gb DDR4 ram, an RTX 2070, and two hard drives. decent for light gaming and photo editing.

i needed some major upgrades as i have really dived deep into videography. i got a Ryzen 9 3900x, Asus TUF x570 mobo, 32gb DDR4 3600mhz ram, a 500gb WD Blue nvme m.2 ssd, the same RTX 2070, and a new corsair carbide 275r case.

when trying to install windows onto the ssd, i installed, and once the installation was done and the computer restarted and tried to boot from the ssd i got a blue screen saying something went wrong with your pc, then the pc restarts, and i get an error message saying “The computer restarted unexpectedly (it didn’t) or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click OK to restart the computer and then restart the installation.” but when i restart it goes into a boot loop with that same message popping up every time.

what i’ve done so far is try making a windows installation flash drive with a new flash drive, tried installing with a windows 10 iso, change the slot of the M.2 (mobo has 2 slots for M.2 ssd’s), mess with the bios as much i could, tried installing on a regular 2.5in SSD i has lying around, and still i get the same blue screen and same error message. PLEASE HELP. i appreciate any help i can get with this. i’ve been at it for almost a week and am very behind on my editing. not to mention being stuck at home with no PC! thanks!

submitted by /u/Softtacosupremeson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Softtacosupremeson, Mar 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Installation trouble!

trouble installing vista 64

Well, just got my new motharboad (P5Q-e) everything works perfect thank god! only im having issues installing vista on it.

it recognizes both of my hard drives and they were working perfectly fine before i installed my new mobo but now whenim trying to install vista it gets to the "select drive to install on" screen and none of my hard drives are listed.

they show up in the bios just fine and i've tried using other sata ports as well and all with the same result.

The drives were set to be a RAID 0 array on my old mobo could this be the issue?
    any thoughts or suggestions would be much appriciated

Arrakis9, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Installation trouble!

1. Installation trouble! - Similar Threads - Installation trouble

2. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio: Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!...
  3. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio: Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!...
  4. trouble with an exe file that is precluding me from installing Wireshark.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trouble with an exe file that is precluding me from installing Wireshark.: I am trying to install Wireshark on my Windows 10 pc, but I get an error BCMWLTRY.EXE which stops the downloading process. I can't even find that file and would it damage my OS if I erased it? Moreover, I read that if this particular file resides in my C drive, which it does,...
  5. trouble with an exe file that is precluding me from installing Wireshark.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with an exe file that is precluding me from installing Wireshark.: I am trying to install Wireshark on my Windows 10 pc, but I get an error BCMWLTRY.EXE which stops the downloading process. I can't even find that file and would it damage my OS if I erased it? Moreover, I read that if this particular file resides in my C drive, which it does,...
  6. trouble with an exe file that is precluding me from installing Wireshark.

7. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  8. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...: excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime Error 60:1096 please help, i cant install shareit on my microsoft surface...
  9. excuse me, is anyone here had trouble when installing Share it on windows? it says Runtime...

10. Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...

Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate...: I have Windows 10 installed and still having trouble getting Windows Update 24-01 Security UPdate for Windows 10 version 22H2 for x64 based system KB5035512 to load . FAILED INSTALL since January and now on 4/9/2024.HELPDownloaded recent guidelines to "Manually resize your...