Windows 10: Installation Troubles

Discus and support Installation Troubles in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just got a new Windows 10 OS, I had to get one because I had to replace my old hard drive with a new HDD, the PC boots up fine, but when I get to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Endriq, Jan 12, 2021.

1. /u/Endriq Win User

Installation Troubles

Just got a new Windows 10 OS, I had to get one because I had to replace my old hard drive with a new HDD, the PC boots up fine, but when I get to the Loading files screen, the bar keeps on freezing on the I in files. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! I already tried changing around the boot order and that didn't seem to help any.

submitted by /u/Endriq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Endriq, Jan 12, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Installation Troubles

trouble installing vista 64

Well, just got my new motharboad (P5Q-e) everything works perfect thank god! only im having issues installing vista on it.

it recognizes both of my hard drives and they were working perfectly fine before i installed my new mobo but now whenim trying to install vista it gets to the "select drive to install on" screen and none of my hard drives are listed.

they show up in the bios just fine and i've tried using other sata ports as well and all with the same result.

The drives were set to be a RAID 0 array on my old mobo could this be the issue?
    any thoughts or suggestions would be much appriciated

Arrakis9, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Installation Troubles

1. Installation Troubles - Similar Threads - Installation Troubles

2. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  3. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with installing WSL: Hello! When I try to install WSL Windows Subsystem for Linux on my laptop, everything goes smoothly until I have to restart the laptop. Initially, the update progresses well, reaching approximately 97%. However, at that point, an error message appears: ‘Something unexpected...
  4. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Trouble with installing WSL

6. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  7. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  8. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

9. Trouble with installing WSL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Trouble with installing WSL