Windows 10: Installation window is not loading while booting up

Discus and support Installation window is not loading while booting up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to install win 8.1 from boot menu. On the windows setup screen I clicked on repair now>advanced>system repair... But it isn't going out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Renderer_Rs, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Installation window is not loading while booting up

I was trying to install win 8.1 from boot menu. On the windows setup screen I clicked on repair now>advanced>system repair... But it isn't going out of that screen.

WheneverI restart and try to boot up using an installation media(USB in this case), windows setup screen isn't loading and directly taking me to Recovery screen

:)

Renderer_Rs, Jul 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Can't boot up win Windows 7! Halp!

I never got to any options or install screen or anything, it was just "loading windows files" and then the screen. I tried it 3 times, went through those steps all 3 times. I've only been booting from the disc, it's not installed to boot from the drive.

Soylent Joe, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Installation window is not loading while booting up

Windows wont load after installation

I just purchased a Sony Vaio PCG-71912L laptop from Craigslist. Before completing the transaction, I made sure it could boot into the pre-installed Windows, check the RAM, and HD size. Everything seem normal. However, I wanted a clean install of Windows. Windows installs fine, no issues. After going through the steps of making a user-name, setting up the time zone, and configuring updates, it prepares the desktop and does the final reboot. This is where the problem comes in. It goes through the BIOS check, after the splash screen it tries to load Windows (white blinking cursor), then the laptop recycles to the BIOS again. It will continue this process until I turn it off. I can reinstall, but the process will happen all over again. One thing that struck me as bizarre; there's no 100MB system partition. What can I do??

System Specs:

Intel Pentium 2.0 GHZ
    4GB RAM
    500 GB HDD

GoFigureItOut, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Installation window is not loading while booting up

1. Installation window is not loading while booting up - Similar Threads - Installation window loading

2. irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up: Hi, Good DayLaptop Details: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6 Windows 11I'm experiencing different kind of BSOD like the following:Attempted_write_on_read_only_memory ; what failed: amdkmdag.sysSystem_thread_exception_not_handles; what failed: noneDriver_irql_not_less_or_equal;...
  3. irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql_not_less_or_equal while booting up: Hi, Good DayLaptop Details: Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6 Windows 11I'm experiencing different kind of BSOD like the following:Attempted_write_on_read_only_memory ; what failed: amdkmdag.sysSystem_thread_exception_not_handles; what failed: noneDriver_irql_not_less_or_equal;...
  4. Monitor Not Displaying On Boot-Up While Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Not Displaying On Boot-Up While Installing Windows 10: My PC came with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed and while it was fine for a month I started to have some issues and wanted to go back to windows 10. I used the Installation Media option from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and everything was going...
  5. Monitor Not Displaying On Boot-Up While Installing Windows 10

Monitor Not Displaying On Boot-Up While Installing Windows 10: My PC came with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed and while it was fine for a month I started to have some issues and wanted to go back to windows 10. I used the Installation Media option from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and everything was going...
  6. Monitor Not Displaying On Boot-Up While Installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Freshly installed window 10 freezes during boot, while window is loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freshly installed window 10 freezes during boot, while window is loading: Hi all,Really hope someone can help me out here, I've tried searching for a solution for more than a week now.I could get into BIOS fine and adjust any settings, the BIOS could read my hardware fine as well. I'm running,- MSI Z170 Krait gaming X- i5 6600k - Corsair vengeance...
  8. Freshly installed window 10 freezes during boot, while window is loading

Freshly installed window 10 freezes during boot, while window is loading: Hi all,Really hope someone can help me out here, I've tried searching for a solution for more than a week now.I could get into BIOS fine and adjust any settings, the BIOS could read my hardware fine as well. I'm running,- MSI Z170 Krait gaming X- i5 6600k - Corsair vengeance...
  9. Freshly installed window 10 freezes during boot, while window is loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10 keep loading while booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 keep loading while booting: My Lenovo laptop was taking so long for shutting down then i press the power button to hard shutdown. But after that when i want to start my laptop, after the lenovo logo, it keeps loading. The booting process stuck in black screen with loading circle. I try to hard shutdown...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to click to enter instalation while booting