Windows 10: Installation

Discus and support Installation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought the windows DVD player and have an email receipt, but can't find a way to download the program and install it. Can you send me a link? ***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RichMasson, May 14, 2019 at 11:54 AM.

1. Installation

I bought the windows DVD player and have an email receipt, but can't find a way to download the program and install it.

Can you send me a link?

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

order # 8347623649

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2019 at 2:25 PM
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 14, 2019 at 2:25 PM
  4. niko084 Win User

Installation

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

Thema:

Installation

1. Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Why is windows trying to install drivers for a device that is not installed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is windows trying to install drivers for a device that is not installed?: [ATTACH] So I have been having issues with installing latest update, I refuse to fully reinstall unless there is no other way out. I have read on another thread that removing old intel drivers might be the culprit. Following that advice I force removed drivers for all intel...
  3. Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Clean Install Stuck: I attempted a Clean Install after the Blue Screen of Death. It has been stuck at 30% for over 3 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would putting in a new hard drive solve this problem? Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 Home Update Failure, Again; Manually downloading and installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Update Failure, Again; Manually downloading and installing updates: Hello. I've had the May 14th updates fail, again. It takes all day to download and to attempt to install. After the computer restarts, I get the failed message and that Windows is undoing changes and then my laptop restarts again. Specifically these are the updates that...
  5. Can't creat a bootable usb to install Windows 10

Can't creat a bootable usb to install Windows 10: How to download the version of windows 10? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot working....
  6. First task I did today after a clean install-clarification needed?

First task I did today after a clean install-clarification needed?: Hi, Ive just clean installed Windows 10 this morning. The first thing I did as soon as I got into Windows was to check for windows updates so as to get my system right up to date. There were quite a few windows updates, several drivers and windows defender updates etc listed....
  7. un installing of Avast antivrus application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    un installing of Avast antivrus application: I want to uninstall Avast antivrus application which was crept into my system.It does not respond to Uninstal command;instead gives option only to refresh,change,or repair...
  8. First batch of windows updates after a clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    First batch of windows updates after a clean install: Hi, Ive just clean installed Windows 10 this morning. The first thing I did as soon as I got into Windows was to check for windows updates so as to get my system right up to date. There were quite a few windows updates, several drivers and windows defender updates etc listed....
  9. Win10 Fresh Install All Folders Are Read Only

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Fresh Install All Folders Are Read Only: New to Windows 10., pulled the SSD in my PC where I run Windows 7 Home Premium, I installed Windows 10 Home on a new 500GB SSD in its place. I am able to install software, and installed a Xerox Simplex Combo Scanner which comes with Paperport 14 and several utilities. One of...
  10. Fix Windows 10 can't be restored after you install an update

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows 10 can't be restored after you install an update: Windows 10 administrators who install Windows 10 on a computer may receive a stop error when they attempt to restore the system after installing updates. Updates may be installed automatically or manually after Windows 10 is installed on a device. These updates bring the...