Windows 10: Installation

Discus and support Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just need to install Google Chrome on my new laptop, and I don't know where and how to get started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdriHenn, Aug 25, 2019.

1. AdriHenn Win User

Installation

I just need to install Google Chrome on my new laptop, and I don't know where and how to get started

:)

AdriHenn, Aug 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 25, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Installation

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Installation

1. Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  3. Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why pre installed Windows Pro laptop is costlier than cost of same configuration DOS laptop...: Hi,Recently I was checking the cost of laptop over internet and observed that the cost of preinstalled Windows 11 Pro comes higher that the quote for a supplier who was selling the same make and model configuration DOS laptop and OEM license separately....
  4. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  5. Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?

Will a new product key overwrite a pre-installed one?: I had to reset my 6 month old laptop that was pre loaded with Windows 11 Home and now I’m getting Windows not activated errors.-I tried the activation troubleshooter and it gave an error.-Tried to get the product key through powershell/cmd and both gave an error.-I finally...
  6. Game not installing on Windows XP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not installing on Windows XP?: I tried installing Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery on Windows XP because I saw on another forum that it doesn't run on newer versions of windows, every time I try to install the game it says "The wizard was interrupted before BarbieTM Diaries High School Mystery could be...
  7. Game not installing on Windows XP?

Game not installing on Windows XP?: I tried installing Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery on Windows XP because I saw on another forum that it doesn't run on newer versions of windows, every time I try to install the game it says "The wizard was interrupted before BarbieTM Diaries High School Mystery could be...
  8. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  9. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

.NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it: I have already installed net framework 8.1 but when i try to run an app it asks me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-is-supposedly-already-installed-but/3d3165e5-8a85-4324-8bb8-242e9a2c6a25
  10. .NET Framework is supposedly already installed but applications tell me I need to install it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Install photo media engine download