Windows 10: Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly

Discus and support Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have an 2018 Dell xps 15 9575; trackpad does not work properly. Had fresh install of Windows 10 version 1803 and the problem still persists. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SharonLee7, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly

Have an 2018 Dell xps 15 9575; trackpad does not work properly. Had fresh install of Windows 10 version 1803 and the problem still persists. Any suggestions?

:)

SharonLee7, Nov 12, 2018

2. touchpad/trackpad not working properly

Since updating to Window 10 my touchpad/trackpad commands such as two finger scrolling, zooming in and out, ect, are not working at all. I can't even find the option to turn them on or off in the settings. These touchpad/trackpad commands or shortcuts
    (whatever you want to call them) are something I use regularly. Without them using my computer is rather frustrating. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this and get my touchpad/trackpad working properly again.

staceywheeler13, Nov 12, 2018
  3. noejavier Win User
    trackpad not working

No. Because the troubleshooting guide on device manager wont even resolve my solution as it is also a basic and one of the primary steps to do but no avail. Tried installing powerplan7 and trackpad++ suggested by relentless on apple forums but with
    no success for me. Until now i can't use windows 10 installed on my macbook pro 15inch late 2008 because of the trackpad/touchpad failure.

noejavier, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly

laptop trackpad not working after windows 10 upgrade

the Toshiba website has no windows 10 listing of drivers for my model p50w-b00f (yet).

The trackpad on/off button does nothing.

note: the trackpad does work while booting. the little circle on black screen.

SueConaghty, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly

1. Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly - Similar Threads - Installed 1803 update

2. trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trackpad gesture for maximizing the window is not working properly: Hi, I don't know if anybody has run into the same problem. I have customized the 3 finger swipe-up for maximizing the window and swipe-down for minimizing the window. However, it has been acting up recently. I am sure it's not the trackpad since I have customized the...
  3. Trackpad not working after attempting to install macOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad not working after attempting to install macOS?: I tried installing macOS from my usb but it got stuck on ‘ voodooPS2Mouse ‘ something in the terminal then it shut down. It has not been installed but when I boot to the normal windows menu the trackpad doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard works fine but there’s no trackpad or...
  4. Trackpad not working

Trackpad not working: Hi, my trackpad does not work. Upon further investigation, I found that I don't even have a dropdown section for mice and trackpads in device manager. I looked more into the issue and I found that even on the mice settings in control panel, i don't have a driver for my...
  5. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803: After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful this site cant be reached Try: Checking the connection...
  6. 1803 update not installing

1803 update not installing: I've recently had some graphic card problems and i figured i should really update windows. I've turned off updates since march because they fail every time. I decided to give it another go and there was a bunch to be installed. A bunch for 1607 and 1803 itself. After i...
  7. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates: I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each...
  8. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates: I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each...
  9. Trackpad not working after installing drivers for said trackpad

Trackpad not working after installing drivers for said trackpad: This is from my reddit post about this issue i made a few hours ago: ' Issue 1: Touchpad not working Issue 2: TrackPoint not working Probable cause: Windows Insiders Preview build 18204 What I have tried: >Reinstalling drivers >Resetting the preview build >Reverting...
  10. Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803: After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer: Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings" Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device" Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installed window 10 again and now my trackpad wont work?

2. i installed an SSD and my trackpad won’t work

3. trackpad driver setup opens but does not work problem

4. track pad not working correctly dell,
  5. Dell touchpad problems persist epx 15 9575 2 in one- is there a solution as of Dec 2018