Windows 10: Installed 3 apps that will not run.

Discus and support Installed 3 apps that will not run. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; upgraded to Win10 3 days ago. Installed Hulu plus and Netflix but the apps show up blank and when I click on them they open the Store App. Reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vern, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Vern Win User

Installed 3 apps that will not run.

upgraded to Win10 3 days ago. Installed Hulu plus and Netflix but the apps show up blank and when I click on them they open the Store App. Reinstalled several times with same results. Found nothing that helped in the forums. Anyone have suggestions. Also install Amazon with a 0X80070002 error. Found nothing on that one also.

:)

Vern, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Will I lose the apps that I installed when I upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for posting the query in Microsoft Answers.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Note: Check the title which reads "Will upgrading from Windows 7 or later preserve my personal files, applications and settings?

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Will I lose the apps that I installed when I upgrade to Windows 10

Hi. I was wondering: Will I lose the apps that I installed when I upgrade to Windows 10? I have installed some apps that cost money and I don't want to lose them. Thanks! ☻

cameroncielinski, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Installed 3 apps that will not run.

1. Installed 3 apps that will not run. - Similar Threads - Installed apps run

2. Windows Installer Service won't run new app installers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer Service won't run new app installers.: While trying to install new apps the installer will open and close within a few seconds. Following steps have been performed to try to fix the issue:> Disabled all other services except Microsoft and restarted selectively. > Ran SFC Scan.> Change Windows installer package...
  3. Running Civ 3 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Civ 3 on Windows 10: So my dad gave me a whole bunch of his old computer strategy games, including a Civilization 3 disk. I've spent roughly 8 to 10 hours just trying to figure out what the issue is with the download. It doesn't appear any of my drives need updating, but it keeps stopping at 81%...
  4. Running Civ 3 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Civ 3 on Windows 10: So my dad gave me a whole bunch of his old computer strategy games, including a Civilization 3 disk. I've spent roughly 8 to 10 hours just trying to figure out what the issue is with the download. It doesn't appear any of my drives need updating, but it keeps stopping at 81%...
  5. Cannot run apps installed by Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot run apps installed by Microsoft Store: I have been unable to run Apps installed from Microsoft Store. First I found a broken permissions issue with C:\Program Files\WindowsApps . I repaired permissions and restored TrustedInstaller as owner. Even after that, when I install an app, I don't have permission to...
  6. GTA 3 not running in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 3 not running in windows 10: GTA 3 on running on windows 10 says cannot find 640 * 480 video mode . PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-3-not-running-in-windows-10/d0b6027d-4ed1-4ec7-898e-bfb3197437e1
  7. Movies & TV app refuses to run or install

Movies & TV app refuses to run or install: I've been having trouble with trying to get the Movies & TV app working on my computer. So, when I tried to launch the application, it didn't start. It was grayed out. I tried to clear the data from the app, but not only does the app still not work, it cannot update from...
  8. Unable to run 3 monitors after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to run 3 monitors after windows 10 install: I have been running Windows 8.1 on my laptop for about 9 months with two extra monitors plugged in. One via HDMI and one via display port. Never once had any issues before. Everything just worked when first plugged in. I installed Windows 10 Pro yesterday and now only two...
  9. No apps work after installing updates 3/21

No apps work after installing updates 3/21: KB2267602 kb2881553 4841
  10. Windows RT will not be able to run Universal apps after Update 3 is...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows RT will not be able to run Universal apps after Update 3 is...: If you are a Windows developer, you will surely have heard Microsoft's new pitch: build Universal apps. The idea is that you can run your apps on any of the company's platforms with changes needed only to the UI, not to the underlying code base. But, if you are a Windows RT...