Windows 10: Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device

Discus and support Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device. When completed, it told me this device is working properly. I go to the explorer and find there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David J. Spinelli, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device

I installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device. When completed, it told me this device is working properly. I go to the explorer and find there is no mention of the drive installed. In the devises it said it is present; however there is no drive available. Please explain it to me. Thank you.

:)

David J. Spinelli, Jul 18, 2019
  2. BobEasley Win User

wimdowes 10 does not allowed usb plugins to work

Starting not to like w- 10 All of my USB portable drives will not, Like the Seagate 3.0 or SanDisk Cruzer Glide 8gb I solve the problem by opening device manager and up dated the USB external storage now it works perfect.

BobEasley, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    USB Device Not Showing Up - San Disk Cruzer Glide (16 GB)

Hi,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with USB device concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Did you make any recent changes to the operating system before the issue occur?
    • Do you get any error messages when you attempt to plug, unplugged and re-plug the USB device?

We would suggest you to check on this
    link and click the
    Download button. This can help you scan the and resolve USB issues.

We are looking are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Steffan Win User

Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device

Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?

I plugged in my USB drive and I get notification USB device not recognized. In This PC it shows but it looks like this:
    Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device [​IMG]

When I right click to try and format it, nothing happens. I also tried renaming the drive letter, nothing. I tried many USB fix tools, such as, USB drive defender, Flobo, mUSB Fixer, USB Refresh, USBFix 2016, and most of them didn't even see the device in the list. I am running out of ideas. If it is of any help, it's SanDisk Cruzer 16GB.

Edit: Just tried HP USB Disk Storage Tool. This is what it shows:

Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device [​IMG]

And of course, it does not want to run format...

Steffan, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device

1. Installed a Cruzer Glide USB storage device - Similar Threads - Installed Cruzer Glide

2. "Generic MassStorageClass USB Device" VS. "USB Mass Storage Device USB Device"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Generic MassStorageClass USB Device" VS. "USB Mass Storage Device USB Device": I have a piece of software that I MUST use to make flash cards for some equipment. The flash cards are essentially the equipment's hard drive and they have a mix of Linux and Windows partitions. Here is the problem I'm having...I have a flash card reader made by Onn that...
  3. "Generic MassStorageClass USB Device" VS. "USB Mass Storage Device USB Device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Generic MassStorageClass USB Device" VS. "USB Mass Storage Device USB Device": I have a piece of software that I MUST use to make flash cards for some equipment. The flash cards are essentially the equipment's hard drive and they have a mix of Linux and Windows partitions. Here is the problem I'm having...I have a flash card reader made by Onn that...
  4. "Generic MassStorageClass USB Device" VS. "USB Mass Storage Device USB Device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB Mass Storage Device problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Mass Storage Device problem: Hello,I have a problem with any flash drive or external drive on my Windows 11 PC, When I first boot up the PC the USB ports, the flash drive, and external drives work fine, but as soon as I unplug them and plug them back in they don't show up in the File Explorer and a...
  6. Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?: Hi all, I fear that my USB stick is corrupted. I had been using my usb stick between work and home and my work network is notoriously laggy. I THINK that the network or my pc, may have corrupted my USB. I've plugged and unplugged the usb, but it's not recognized by the laptop...
  7. Device Setup/Installing USB Mass Storage Device Runs Every Time

Device Setup/Installing USB Mass Storage Device Runs Every Time: Greetings! I have two identical HP xw4600 Workstations running Windows 10. They each have an add-on card for USB-C. Connected to that USB-C expansion card is a USB-C hub that has 3 standard USB 3.0 ports plus two card reading slots. Again, both machines have this same...
  8. USB STORAGE DEVICE

USB STORAGE DEVICE: I've saved all my documents and pictures on my old computer onto a USB memory stick so I could transfer to my new computer, but the memory device isn't showing up when I plug into the new computer....
  9. USB Storage Devices

USB Storage Devices: I've been using Win10 since the general release. This was an update install on a Win7 laptop. Apart from a few issues (waking from sleep on scheduled tasks, lack of control on updates) I have a problem with external devices. If I use several USB flash drives/harddrive I'm...
  10. Weird "Generic STORAGE DEVICE USB Device"

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird "Generic STORAGE DEVICE USB Device": So I finally decided to do something about this. There is always a Safely Remove icon on my taskbar, so I click it and there is nothing to remove. In Device manager, it is also present under Disk Drives. Even under my computer there is a disk drive with the letter "D" that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cruzer glide mass storage