Windows 10: Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated.

Discus and support Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a laptop that was activated, but I installed a new iso and it isn't activated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Feeon, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Feeon Win User

Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated.

I had a laptop that was activated, but I installed a new iso and it isn't activated.

:)

Feeon, Mar 30, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 30, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated.

1. Installed a new windows 10 and it isn't activated. - Similar Threads - Installed isn't activated

2. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED: I just wanna ask if what will happen if i'm using unactivated windows? Is there any serious problem I may encounter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-isnt-activated/af2a30c0-fb60-4c27-bb0a-01620443ea59
  3. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED: I just wanna ask if what will happen if i'm using unactivated windows? Is there any serious problem I may encounter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-isnt-activated/af2a30c0-fb60-4c27-bb0a-01620443ea59
  4. WINDOWS 10 PRO ISN'T ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 isn't activating.

Windows 10 isn't activating.: Recently reinstalled windows 10 after getting the watermark of activating windows 10 thinking it would solve the error. Purchased this laptop about 2 years ago and have never had any issues until now. Im running Windows 10 Home. Ive tried inputting my Key that got from using...
  6. Windows isn't activated

Windows isn't activated: I've had my windows 10 computer for 2 years now and out of no were it says I need to activate windows on the bottom right of the screen. When I got in my settings to activate it it says "We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license...
  7. New installation Windows 10 licensing and activation

New installation Windows 10 licensing and activation: Hello, => I have windows 10 Pro genuine license key and Do I need to disable or remove Windows License Key if I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC in 250GB SSD and I want to install in 1TB SSD? => If I need to disable or remove, tell me how the windows...
  8. Windows isn't active

Windows isn't active: Error code ;0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-isnt-active/c8e79943-6a4b-4020-8c32-f199ef3e7498"
  9. windows isn't activated

windows isn't activated: I have product key windows isn't activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-isnt-activated/722091de-e846-40bd-b12f-4c86b202ce0b"
  10. My windows 10 isn't activated?

My windows 10 isn't activated?: When I open the system info utility it says my copy of windows isn't activated... this is confusing as I thought Windows 10 was free due to me already having 8.1? 10190