Windows 10: Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.

Discus and support Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Installed spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store but it does nothing apart from allow me to add player names. How to get refund?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MyaHart, Jan 11, 2020.

1. MyaHart Win User

Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.

Installed spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store but it does nothing apart from allow me to add player names. How to get refund?

:)

MyaHart, Jan 11, 2020

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.

Trouble purchasing games etc from Microsoft store

I have WIndows 10, and until recently was able to purchase apps from the Microsoft store. Now I cannot purchase anything -- an app or anything within a game (such as Microsoft BIngo, which I used to purchase from semi-regularly. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Lois AnnWolff, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.

1. Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money. - Similar Threads - Installed purchased spelling

2. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!: No matter what you do, Bluetooth headphones will not work on Windows 11. Don't waste your money on the bluetooth options, just get a logitech headset and you will live a much happier life. If you do decide to go with a Bluetooth Headphone, be prepared for it to never work...
  3. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES!!!!!: No matter what you do, Bluetooth headphones will not work on Windows 11. Don't waste your money on the bluetooth options, just get a logitech headset and you will live a much happier life. If you do decide to go with a Bluetooth Headphone, be prepared for it to never work...
  4. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  5. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  6. Microsoft Store does not let me install purchased Minecraft, and it wasted my time not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not let me install purchased Minecraft, and it wasted my time not...: I tried the free Minecraft version on my Windows 10 PC, it seems to work so I clicked the purchase button for the newcomer collection or whatever it's named, I saw in Chinese so I'm not sure. After taking money from my credit card, it continues to say that I don't have an...
  7. Installing a game from Microsoft Store

Installing a game from Microsoft Store: Yesterday I bought and redeemed a key for the "Age of Empires 2" game. After using the code, I was redirected to Microsoft Store, where I searched for the game. It said "You own this game" and I clicked on the "Install" option. The install started and stopped after 1 second,...
  8. Installing game from Microsoft store

Installing game from Microsoft store: Hi, I just bought minecraft from the microsoft store website. When I click install on my device. It comes up with “it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. To install, sigh in on a device with your microsoft account” But i’m...
  9. Unable to install purchased games from Microsoft Store after resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install purchased games from Microsoft Store after resetting PC: I purchased Forza Horizon 3 over a year ago and had no problems playing it then...... Fast forward to recently. I had factory reset my PC and I wanted to re-install everything, only problem is every time I try to re-install it wants me to re-purchase the game. I go onto the...
  10. Is paying for antivirus a waste of money?

in Windows 10 News
    Is paying for antivirus a waste of money?: Commentary: It's been a long time since anti-malware suites have found anything on my computers. Maybe the Windows Defender that comes with Windows 10 is good enough? I always run an anti-malware security suite on my PC. Over the years I've made a point of running a...