Windows 10: Installed apps did not appear and not found in start menu windows 10

Discus and support Installed apps did not appear and not found in start menu windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Rahma. I'm having trouble in Windows 10, where I can't find an installed application in the start menu, even though when I checked... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Rahma2, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Rahma2 Win User

Installed apps did not appear and not found in start menu windows 10

Hello, my name is Rahma. I'm having trouble in Windows 10, where I can't find an installed application in the start menu, even though when I checked the application program, it was already installed. All the suggestions I see on YouTube regarding this topic are not working. Can someone help? Thank you in advance!

:)

Rahma2, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 13, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 13, 2020
  4. scevism Win User

scevism, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Installed apps did not appear and not found in start menu windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installed apps did

2. "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu: Is this a feature or a bug?Underneath all of the built-in apps File Explorer, Settings etc. the word "System" appears in smaller font. It makes sense, but is this the default behaviour or have I changed a setting somewhere?Thanks!Paul...
  3. "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu: Is this a feature or a bug?Underneath all of the built-in apps File Explorer, Settings etc. the word "System" appears in smaller font. It makes sense, but is this the default behaviour or have I changed a setting somewhere?Thanks!Paul...
  4. "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list

App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list: I just reinstalled an app on my system. The app shows up in the Settings > Apps list, but not in the Start menu list. Why did this happen, and how do I fix it? Please note that I installed the app under another user; the last time I did that, the app showed up in Start; this...
  6. App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list

App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list: I just reinstalled an app on my system. The app shows up in the Settings > Apps list, but not in the Start menu list. Why did this happen, and how do I fix it? Please note that I installed the app under another user; the last time I did that, the app showed up in Start; this...
  7. Strange appearance for start menu apps

Strange appearance for start menu apps: Ever since I set up my Surface Pro 4, the icons have looked strange both when pinned to Start and when I search the program from Start. There doesn't seem to be a performance issue, but the appearance has been deteriorating so that the icons now also look dark for some...
  8. Apps icons do not appear in Windows 10 start menu

Apps icons do not appear in Windows 10 start menu: Hello ! Apps icons do not appear in Windows 10 start menu also disappear and icons from the taskbar. *Mad [img] It really is annoying. Can you help me ? *Redface 47026
  9. New Apps appearing on Start Menu

New Apps appearing on Start Menu: The first thing i did after installing Win10 was setting my updates to notify for downloads and installation so that I could decide whether to download updates or not. However I noticed that new apps like People, Phone Companion, Calculator appeared on the start menu after...
  10. All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu

All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu: Hi, my name's Pedro and I'm using Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332. I have a laptop Lenovo Yoga 11s, Intel I5 3339Y, 8GB, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (last driver) and 128GB SSD card. In the last build (14328), after a good install and a normal work short period, the All...