Windows 10: Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10

Discus and support Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 with Microsoft Programs. In order to install some Google apps and games, I installed the emulator, BlueStacks. The issue is that some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertDenison1, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10

I run Windows 10 with Microsoft Programs. In order to install some Google apps and games, I installed the emulator, BlueStacks.

The issue is that some apps/ games installed through BlueStacks appear on the Desktop and are pinned to Start, but do not appear

in the All Apps List. When I go into C:\users\rober\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\startmenu\programs, the apps/ games

appear in the list. I tried various efforts, but they will not appear in the All Apps List. Please note that some apps/ games installed

through BlueStacks do appear in the All Apps List. Can someone resolve this issue?

:)

RobertDenison1, Apr 30, 2020
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Apr 30, 2020
  4. OnTheWeb Win User

Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The apps troubleshooter wouldn't fix it on any of the machines. Tried syncing the app licenses, too. No dice. Uninstalling and reinstalling the MSN Weather App appears to have fixed it.

OnTheWeb, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10

1. Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installed Apps Appear

2. Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?: Hi! I downloaded multiple apps from the Microsoft store and I have a calendar app OneCalendar that I want to run on startup. However even though the App is properly installed and working, it does not show up in the list of Apps when I open the System settings. So If I...
  3. Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?: Hi! I downloaded multiple apps from the Microsoft store and I have a calendar app OneCalendar that I want to run on startup. However even though the App is properly installed and working, it does not show up in the list of Apps when I open the System settings. So If I...
  4. Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print List of All Programs and Apps Installed: I am migrating from a W10 to W11 laptop. I am trying to print a list of installed programs and apps. I found this posting but it was missing programs. My test is MALWAREBYTES which shows up as a standalone program rather than a folder. It did not show up in the technique...
  5. Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst

Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst: I run windows 10 on my Ideapad S340. In order to have some Google Play Apps I installed the Bluestacks emulator. I am able to properly download and install apps and games through Bluestacks. I can pin these apps and games to the start menu and their respective tiles appear....
  6. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  7. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  8. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  9. windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps

windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps: I was using Windows 10 build 10316 normally until I use the Razer Game Booster. After that, All Applications List in the start menu no longer shows any application... I uninstalled the program but the problem persists. Now, I update to build 10328 and nothing...
  10. Windows 10 empty all apps list

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 empty all apps list: I'm not sure when this started happening. Might have been after a Windows update and the system reboot. I've been living with it for a couple weeks now. When I click All apps in the start menu, the list is empty. The apps in the most used list are still populated and when...