Windows 10: Installed Community aircraft do not show as available

Discus and support Installed Community aircraft do not show as available in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed a Global Express aircraft but it does not show as being available to select. It was for MS flight sim X, but I am not sure if that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Franz8, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Franz8 Win User

Installed Community aircraft do not show as available

Hi, I have installed a Global Express aircraft but it does not show as being available to select. It was for MS flight sim X, but I am not sure if that is the problem.

Thank you.

:)

Franz8, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Installed Community aircraft do not show as available

1. Installed Community aircraft do not show as available - Similar Threads - Installed Community aircraft

2. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do you do for the community?: What do you do for the community? I want to help their homeless, underground lives. I praied somebody during internor wars. I hope so that everybody warmer, happier, so strong healthy....
  3. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do you do for the community?: What do you do for the community? I want to help their homeless, underground lives. I praied somebody during internor wars. I hope so that everybody warmer, happier, so strong healthy....
  4. What to do when there is no reply on Microsoft Community and chat is not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    What to do when there is no reply on Microsoft Community and chat is not available: Hi everyone,Some time ago I have problem with my power plan where it always get auto reset to power saving mode at here but "get help" app always told me Microsoft chat is not available and navigate me to here. My question did not get a response and I feel very helpless,...
  5. What to do when microsoft community no reply and chat not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    What to do when microsoft community no reply and chat not available: Hi everyoneI have a technical issue with my Window and I tried using the Microsoft community but no response so far so I think it may be not easy issue. I tried using Microsoft chat but it keep on showing chat is not available.What should I do next?My previous post is this...
  6. Installing Aircraft in FS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Aircraft in FS2020: Hi all, I recently purchased the Mooney M20 from Carenado. The problem is that although the aircraft shown as "owned" in the Marketplace, it is not shown as "installed" nor is it in my list of aircraft, OR in the Community folder. Any clues please? Thanks...
  7. Scanner shows as installed but not available to scan?

Scanner shows as installed but not available to scan?: I have a scanner that I can connect to either via USB or Wi-Fi networking. On my laptop via Wi-Fi it works as printer and scanner. On my desktop via USB or Wi-Fi it shows up as both but only works as printer. It never shows up to do scans with. I have tried tools like...
  8. "z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community

"z" button not working despite doing whatever is available in this community: I noticed the button "z" doesn't work at all. I have removed, reinstall, changed language or update the latest, still not working. Any solution? Keyboard - Microsoft Wireless 3000...
  9. aircraft mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    aircraft mode: could it bemoved to start page instead of where it is in connection page as tile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aircraft-mode/db3dd6ca-d554-494c-9b47-3206e07e00b3
  10. Aircraft Carrier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aircraft Carrier: I would like to use the aircraft carrier in free flight mode on Microsoft Flight Steam Edition am I able to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aircraft-carrier/b27a31ab-f099-4b6d-8734-39fffd8dc5ba