Windows 10: Installed Debian Linux -

Discus and support Installed Debian Linux - in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gbeepster, Sep 28, 2022.

1. gbeepster Win User

Installed Debian Linux -

Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could select and boot into either Debian or Windows from the Debian GRUB selection screen. In the past week, I updated Debian with the latest LTS version. I installed the latest version of Debian from on ISO on a bootable USB flash drive. When I did so, I deleted the previous Debian partitions that existed on a 2nd hard drive, where Debian had been installed, and installed the new version of Debian on the free space that resulted from deleting th

:)

gbeepster, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Sachin007 Win User

Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they use the source code of Debian? Or they use source code and Kernel of Linux?

Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they use the source code of Debian? Or they use source code and Kernel of Linux?

Sachin007, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Mart_28 Win User
    How to completely reinstall windows 10 back over debian based linux?

I'm searching for help to reinstall windows 10 over my linux machine. I'm currently using debian based linux on my dell e7450 laptom. The system is hard to use and need complete steps to install windows back. Thanks.

Mart_28, Sep 29, 2022
  4. blckwlf Win User

Installed Debian Linux -

debian linux

can anyone tell me wats the best version of debian to download for an old gateway solo laptop with windows 98 and a pentium 2 processer and where/how to get that version of debian linux

blckwlf, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Installed Debian Linux -

1. Installed Debian Linux - - Similar Threads - Installed Debian Linux

2. How to install window 11 from Linux Debian 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install window 11 from Linux Debian 12: So I had previously installed Debian 12 and decided to re-install windows 11, the computer came with windows 10 before Debian. My problem comes when I insert the Bootable drive, I have 3 partitions EFI - 512 MbDisk - 237 GB - GPT formatLinux Swap- 977 MbWindows installation...
  3. How to install window 11 from Linux Debian 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install window 11 from Linux Debian 12: So I had previously installed Debian 12 and decided to re-install windows 11, the computer came with windows 10 before Debian. My problem comes when I insert the Bootable drive, I have 3 partitions EFI - 512 MbDisk - 237 GB - GPT formatLinux Swap- 977 MbWindows installation...
  4. Installed Debian Linux -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Debian Linux -: Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could select and boot into either Debian or Windows from the Debian GRUB selection screen. In the past week, I updated Debian with the...
  5. Installed Debian Linux -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Debian Linux -: Several months ago I installed Debian Linux on my Windows 10 computer with dual multiple boot. The systems were working well together where I could select and boot into either Debian or Windows from the Debian GRUB selection screen. In the past week, I updated Debian with the...
  6. Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they...: Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they use the source code of Debian? Or they use source code and Kernel of Linux?...
  7. Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they...

Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they...: Debian is a Linux based OS and OSes likes Ubuntu are based on Debian. Does this mean they use the source code of Debian? Or they use source code and Kernel of Linux?...
  8. How to get rid of Debian/Linux install at startup

How to get rid of Debian/Linux install at startup: Hi Due to the fact that Microsoft is stopping updating Windows 7 from the beginning of 2020 I thought I'd get an early start and upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Everything went well, but there are a couple of thing's that I find irratating when the Win 10 starts...
  9. How to get rid of Debian/Linux install at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Debian/Linux install at startup: Hi Due to the fact that Microsoft is stopping updating Windows 7 from the beginning of 2020 I thought I'd get an early start and upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Everything went well, but there are a couple of thing's that I find irratating when the Win 10 starts...
  10. Install Debian GNU/Linux using the commandline, microsoft store broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Debian GNU/Linux using the commandline, microsoft store broken: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro machine that has been hardened for security reasons. The result of this is that the Microsoft Store is unable to connect properly. I have tried to fix this, but to no avail. I want to install GNU/Linux distribution under the WSL. I have added the...