Windows 10: Installed Flight Simulator 2020 and had to get a new CPU to run it. So I am trying to...

Discus and support Installed Flight Simulator 2020 and had to get a new CPU to run it. So I am trying to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer did not run the simulator the FRAPS was only at 4 or 5 so I got a faster CPU and when I started the flight sim I could not get past the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jerrydfl, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Jerrydfl Win User

Installed Flight Simulator 2020 and had to get a new CPU to run it. So I am trying to...

My computer did not run the simulator the FRAPS was only at 4 or 5 so I got a faster CPU and when I started the flight sim I could not get past the message to "Hit any key to Start" So I removed the program from my computer. Now when I try to re-install it I get to the point where it asks me to It asks for the product key code. When I enter the code I got it says " The code has already been redeemed" Do I need another code or what?

Jerry

:)

Jerrydfl, Aug 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - PC System Requirements

Dear Microsoft,

I am very excited about purchasing the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in the future, but first, I need to know some further details about the PC hardware the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 needs for the best smooth performance.

As far as I know, the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will rely mostly on the CPU and VGA, and will use lots of CPU power and lots of graphics card power

How many CPU cores will be used by the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

How much megahertz does each CPU core needs to have for the best performance?

Will a GeForce RTX 2070 series graphics card with 8GB Graphics Card Memory be more than enough for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on graphics settings on maximum without loosing performance?

If I have the right PC hardware, would it be possible to play the new Microsoft Flight

Simulator 2020 with the Graphics on maximum without loosing performance?

Kind Regards

Tharanga

TharangaSilva, Aug 23, 2020
  3. flight simulator 2020

I have a Lenovo 110 laptop can I upgrade it to run flight simulator 2020

kevanholmes, Aug 23, 2020
  4. AZretired Win User

Installed Flight Simulator 2020 and had to get a new CPU to run it. So I am trying to...

Flight Simulator 2020

When will Flight Simulator 2020 be available?

AZretired, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Installed Flight Simulator 2020 and had to get a new CPU to run it. So I am trying to... - Similar Threads - Installed Flight Simulator

2. Problem getting MS Flight Simulator 2020 to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem getting MS Flight Simulator 2020 to run: I have installed all 10 CDs for MS Flight Simulator Standard redeemed the activation code and have been unable to start the simulator. I cannot use the code again, and I have all the data showing on my hard drive but nothing appears to have been saved as there are no FS files...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flight Simulator 2020 Install: While attempting to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, I get an error "a device which does not exist was specified" this is happening over and over after restarting installation....
  4. Flight Simulation 2020 won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulation 2020 won't run: I just purchased Flight Simulator 2020 Premium from Best Buy. I downloaded the program from Microsoft. About 105 gig of data. Here are the specs to my computer: Processor i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz; Installed RAM 32 GB; NVIDIA GeForce GT640; Windows 10 home, 64-bit; internet...
  5. I had to reinstall flight simulator 2020, but now it's asking to insert flight simulator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reinstall flight simulator 2020, but now it's asking to insert flight simulator...: I had to reinstall flight simulator game and now its asking to insert flight simulator game disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-reinstall-flight-simulator-2020-but-now/d019699c-26f7-44e4-9b01-acd3fc3642c7
  6. Flight simulator 2020 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator 2020 installation: How do I install flight simulator 2020 with prior purchase of product Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-installation/3a8e7f15-d040-448c-8d7d-2ada87fd95bb
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 wont run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 wont run: dowloaded standard edition, and digital copy installed both files with Microsoft no problem press play and get " C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.7.12.0_x64_8wekyb3d...\FlightSimulator.exe The Configuration registry database is corrupt" Haven't a clue...
  8. Can't run flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run flight simulator 2020: dowloaded standard edition, and digital copy installed both files with Microsoft no problem press play and get "See Picture" Haven't a clue what to do or why its happened. can someone help please. my system is Arous Ultra Board i9 9900, 32g ram, rtx 2070,m2 900pro...
  9. installing flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    installing flight simulator 2020: I purchased ms flight simulator 2020 and the C.C. was debited. When going to install/play it asked for a device, but no choices appeared. Choosing "find device" resulted in another of our computers showing up. An alternative was to put in a serial number, but the options did...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020: I would like to know if Microsoft would accept a possible software addition to the Flight Simulator. Specifically the software would be designed to have a selected aircraft automatically moved to the active runway and then hold short of the runway.The program could be...