Windows 10: Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

Discus and support Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to install new fonts on my Windows 10. The fonts gets installed and show up in the Office apps, but as I type, the font is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TatiMilk, Mar 12, 2020.

1. TatiMilk Win User

Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

Hello, I have been trying to install new fonts on my Windows 10. The fonts gets installed and show up in the Office apps, but as I type, the font is not displaying correctly and is replaced by a generic font. The font file is a .TTF and it has been working for me on my other windows 10 computer without a fail. I have just purchased a new computer and have a new windows 10 installed. I have isntalled various .TTF fonts but none of them are displayed correctly. Technician at Windows Help chat was not able to help and directed me here. Please help! I really need specific fonts for my work. Thank you!

:)

TatiMilk, Mar 12, 2020
  2. 100055 Win User

Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

Hi people,
    Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with browsers in them (like Steam) as well. Could anyone tell me a solution? (Logical) suggestions are appreciated!

Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10 [​IMG]

100055, Mar 12, 2020
  3. peeratt Win User
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

Yah, Im working on a client's computer that has a similar issue, their fonts look like some funny font and only appears when you use Edge or Internet Explorer and ONLY when using a search engine, any of them. Now if i go to yahoo or msn homepages there isnt font issues. Only when using search engines. Can you verify if this is same with you???

peeratt, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

Windows 10 Creators Update fonts issue

Still broken for the Creators Fall Update, it seems...

Symptoms we see in Word for custom installed fonts are:

• Fonts not displaying correctly in the Fonts list.
    • Using a font causes the "Insufficient disk space or memory..." error.

Custom fonts do not appear in the system Fonts folder, and some standard fonts are greyed out. Attempts to reinstall custom fonts indicate they are already installed.

Wordpad: custom fonts are invisible in the fonts list. They can be selected by typing their name, but the font type does not display correctly.

Suggested workarounds have been tried with no success. We're really hoping Microsoft will prioritize this issue, as the media company I work at uses custom fonts heavily.

As mentioned in this thread already, fonts work fine with pre-1703 Windows 10 versions.

contractor22, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

1. Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installed fonts are

2. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  3. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  4. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  5. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  6. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hindi fonts not displaying correctly: Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute...
  7. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

Hindi fonts not displaying correctly: Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute...
  8. Newly installed fonts not displaying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly installed fonts not displaying: I have installed fonts onto my new Windows 10 computer. They are listed in the font list, but do not display in WORD or PPT. If I type them in a cell in EXCEL however they do display properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them. I have run repairs on my entire Office...
  9. Windows 10 Display Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font: Need help to change my font size back to the original default size 37903
  10. Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly: Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with...