Windows 10: Installed fonts don't show on Word and PowerPoint

Discus and support Installed fonts don't show on Word and PowerPoint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded some fonts from DaFont and 101fonts. After unzipping them, I installed them. It shows up on the font list in Word and PowerPoint. It also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CheeWengY, Oct 31, 2019.

1. CheeWengY Win User

Installed fonts don't show on Word and PowerPoint

I downloaded some fonts from DaFont and 101fonts. After unzipping them, I installed them. It shows up on the font list in Word and PowerPoint. It also shows up in the Windows/Fonts folder. But when I apply it to the text (in Word and PowerPoint), it doesn't show the font. Instead, it goes to some different typeface. Appreciate help.

:)

CheeWengY, Oct 31, 2019

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Installed fonts don't show on Word and PowerPoint

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Installed fonts don't show on Word and PowerPoint

1. Installed fonts don't show on Word and PowerPoint - Similar Threads - Installed fonts don't

2. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  3. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  4. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  6. PowerPoint, Word, etc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerPoint, Word, etc not working: Every time I download a PowerPoint, Word Doc, etc a message pops up saying it needs repaired. I push the "Repair Now" button but it just closes the tab. How can I solve this issue?...
  7. Unable to access Word or PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Word or PowerPoint: Hi, I keep being unable to open PowerPoint or Word as this message comes up, is there a way of fixing this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-word-or-powerpoint/db644509-a5d7-4e63-af39-4dcf38c8cda8
  8. Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint: Have you ever wished you could easily export your Microsoft Word document into a PowerPoint presentation with just a few clicks? Now you can! We are excited to announce this feature is now available in Word and PowerPoint for the Web with your Microsoft 365 subscription, and...
  9. Fonts in Word Don't Show in InDesign

Fonts in Word Don't Show in InDesign: Was trying to use a font from Word in InDesign but saw that it wasn't there. Noticed this is the case with a lot of other fonts - I'm able to use them in Word, Excel or Powerpoint, but they aren't available in the font lists for InDesign or Illustrator. They also don't appear...
  10. Excel, word and Powerpoint

Excel, word and Powerpoint: I upgraded to Windows 10 but no longer have word , excel or powerpoint. I cannot open documents without these apps. How can i get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-word-and-powerpoint/c83a9936-e2e5-4e77-8546-b0b543435c3f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downloaded fonts are not showing up in word and powerpoint documents