Windows 10: Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ?

Discus and support Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; see subject - thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher Lamb, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ?

see subject - thanks

:)

Christopher Lamb, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Chriso747 Win User

FSX SP1 Installation - This App is not compatible with your PC.

Ideas starting to run out! Some other suggestions: turn off UAC (it could help for installations); boot up in Clean Boot only with Windows services and then try installing SP1 (remember to go back to normal boot); re-download SP1 in case there was some
    corruption in the first download; reinstall FSX from scratch (which you may not want to do in case FSX gives trouble in starting!).

Sorry, can't help with anymore suggestions.

Chriso747, Jan 31, 2019
  3. FSX SP1 Installation - This App is not compatible with your PC.

When I am trying to install SP1.

i have the normal version of FSX

AbeBartholomew, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ?

FSX SP1 Installation - This App is not compatible with your PC.

Hi I am trying to install FSX SP1 on my Windows 10 - 64Bit Archetechture Laptop. I have 4GB Ram and a 2.16 GHz Processor.

Please help as an error message saying "This App is not compatible with your PC" pops up when I try to install it.

AbeBartholomew, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ?

1. Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ? - Similar Threads - Installed FSX laptop

2. FSX fails to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX fails to install: Did a machine clean and re-install Windows 10 Pro, intending to use the PC only for FSX. FSX ran perfectly before I reinstalled Windows, probably because I've avoided any updates like the plague for the last five years.Tried to install FSX, Error codes 1722 and 1603Removed...
  3. Should I install win 7, 8.1 or reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I install win 7, 8.1 or reinstall win 10: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about reinstall the windows to improve performance. My Operate System is: i5-5200U, 4gb RAM, 120GB SSD, No GPU support, iGPU HD Graphics 5500. Should I install win 7, win 8.1 or reinstall win 10?...
  4. Should I install win 7, 8.1 or reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I install win 7, 8.1 or reinstall win 10: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about reinstall the windows to improve performance. My Operate System is: i5-5200U, 4gb RAM, 120GB SSD, No GPU support, iGPU HD Graphics 5500. Should I install win 7, win 8.1 or reinstall win 10?...
  5. Should I install win 7, 8.1 or reinstall win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. FSX Not Installing On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Not Installing On Windows 10: Hello Microsoft Community, I am attempting to install Flight Simulator X from a disc and during the installation, an error message appears. That error message is “Error 1603: Fatal error during installation.”. I was able to install FSX on the same machine when it was...
  7. Fsx windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx windows 10 install: Just bought a new laptop, details below https://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/catalogue/item/N237806W?cidp=Froogle&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzovro6iP4gIV2Od3Ch30awqfEAQYBCABEgLaEvD_BwE Installed Flight Sim X, installation compelted , i noticeed it didn’t create a...
  8. FSX and WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX and WIN 10: THis is becomming sooooo anoying to say the least :( Took me hours to get my PAID for FSX delux & accelerator to work on my new rig with WIN 10 Then I installed some other Steam games (still not happy with being forced onto this steam platform - just eats tons of DATA)...
  9. FSX and WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX and WIN 10: THis is becomming sooooo anoying to say the least :( Took me hours to get my PAID for FSX delux & accelerator to work on my new rig with WIN 10 Then I installed some other Steam games (still not happy with being forced onto this steam platform - just eats tons of DATA)...
  10. Should "ESU for Microsoft Windows 7 SP1" be installed on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should "ESU for Microsoft Windows 7 SP1" be installed on Windows 10?: This turned up in my Geek Uninstaller as an entry and it seems very out of place. My HP Laptop Pavilion dv7 is starting to run slow with more frequent application crashes. I had to do a hard reboot a little earlier as well. Every start-up and every user profile start-up has a...