Windows 10: Installed games don’t show up as installed

Discus and support Installed games don’t show up as installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i am really confused and frustarted with this because everytime I install a game on PC xbox app, the game doesnt show up in the installed and shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blake Gorham, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Installed games don’t show up as installed

So i am really confused and frustarted with this because everytime I install a game on PC xbox app, the game doesnt show up in the installed and shows the “install” button whenever i go to the game and it takes up space on my hard drive, but doesnt let me play the game or even says i installed it, i dont know why this is happening but its very annoying

:)

Blake Gorham, Jan 2, 2021
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Installed games don’t show up as installed

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Installed games don’t show up as installed

1. Installed games don’t show up as installed - Similar Threads - Installed games don’t

2. Microsoft game taking up disk space, but not showing as installed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft game taking up disk space, but not showing as installed.: I began to download Ark: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store for free due to owning gamepass however after about 10GB of the 171GB total had been downloaded, the download randomly failed and told me to “retry”. I then clicked retry and the download continues from where...
  3. Microsoft game taking up disk space, but not showing as installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft game taking up disk space, but not showing as installed.: I began to download Ark: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store for free due to owning gamepass however after about 10GB of the 171GB total had been downloaded, the download randomly failed and told me to “retry”. I then clicked retry and the download continues from where...
  4. Microsoft game taking up disk space, but not showing as installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not Installed language showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Installed language showing up: Hello,I tried to remove useless languages that I don't need it, but there is something weird. In the setting, it says that English and French are the only language on preferred list, but when I click on the task bar language, there is another language called "Afrikaans" that...
  6. Family computer doesn't show up when installing game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family computer doesn't show up when installing game: I purchased Minecraft for PC and have multiple computer installations available. When I click play/Install it only shows MY devices, not my family devices. In my account management the computer shows up that I want Minecraft on. But not when I go to install it that PC...
  7. Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop not showing up on device list when trying to install game: Hi everyone, I am trying to install a game on the windows store app called Phantasy Star Online 2. However, my current desktop is not an option for picking the device I want to install to. It only shows my laptop. [ATTACH] However, clicking on "Get more info on your...
  8. Game showing as not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game showing as not installed: I recently changed my operating system over to an ssd, but kept my old hard drive installed as well. After I got my new windows running on the ssd, my games installed from Microsoft sea of thieves and forza horizon 4 dont show up as installed. All of my steam games and other...
  9. Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not showing up at Microsoft Store / Error installing the game: Hi there! Some friends of mine and I decided to play Sea of Thieves on the computer, all of them installed the game with no problems at all, but when i searched for "Sea of Thieves" at the Microsoft Store search bar the only result i got was "Sea of Thieves Insider". Obs.:...
  10. Windows Installation shows up message and does not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installation shows up message and does not install: Hi, Whenever I try installing the drivers for my Logitech driving force GT wheel. The message pops up after I agree to the terms and conditions and the installer states at the end that it was successful. But the installer did not install anything because I can’t find the...