Windows 10: Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard...

Discus and support Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; the game files are all present in their respective folder, i have the Icon on my Start menu. clicking the Game Icon brings me to the download page in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by hopsine, May 29, 2020.

1. hopsine Win User

Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard...

the game files are all present in their respective folder, i have the Icon on my Start menu. clicking the Game Icon brings me to the download page in the Microsoft Store. i downloaded some of the games 2 times and they still have the same problem. i tried searching for a similiar problem and found no similiar topic.

Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard... b813408d-b81f-4bec-8f79-2febe1035c1b?upload=true.png Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard... 58962872-3898-4964-8ecc-478d658245ea?upload=true.png Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard... 29867fb1-1115-4893-b2cf-b29ea07f9aa2?upload=true.png Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard... 346d2a4b-5fe6-4164-b73f-13f755f1e099?upload=true.png

:)

hopsine, May 29, 2020
  2. Platibus Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, May 29, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 29, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard...

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Installed Games from the Microsoft Store are missing. Files are still present in the hard... - Similar Threads - Installed Games Microsoft

2. Problem installing games from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem installing games from Microsoft Store: Hi, I bought Age of Empires II Definitive Edition about two months ago, lost wifi connection during the last update, and was told to reinstall the game to fix the problem that had occurred. However, the game was just removed and now when I click install nothing happens, it...
  3. Can't install games from microsoft store

Can't install games from microsoft store: Hi, I've bought gamepasss to play games on my pc, but whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store it just won't let me, I click the button and nothing happens, the xbox app just won't download, I tried restarting it, running wsreset everything... This is...
  4. deleted microsoft store game installation file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted microsoft store game installation file: I tried to download sea of thieves and accidentely when I was trying to delete its previous download, I got rid of the microsoft store default installation file and now when I want to delete anything It only shows me that it is downloading, but nothing happens. What can I...
  5. Microsoft store is not present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not present: I uninstalled Microsoft store as I was facing problems in it but when i tried to install it again from app package it is not installing i tried so many solutions online but nothing helped. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  6. Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store: Hi, I bought Age of Empires II Definitive Edition about half a year ago, I lost wifi conection during the last update and I was told to reinstall the game to fix the problem that ocurred. However, the game was just deleted and now when a click on install, nothing happens,...
  7. Installing a game from Microsoft Store

Installing a game from Microsoft Store: Yesterday I bought and redeemed a key for the "Age of Empires 2" game. After using the code, I was redirected to Microsoft Store, where I searched for the game. It said "You own this game" and I clicked on the "Install" option. The install started and stopped after 1 second,...
  8. access to games installed from Microsoft Store

access to games installed from Microsoft Store: I have been unable to load games from Microsoft Store that I have played for months or even years. Games from elsewhere are not affected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-games-installed-from-microsoft-store/cafc7e86-8f0b-42df-a404-8559442ca8df"
  9. Installing game from Microsoft store

Installing game from Microsoft store: Hi, I just bought minecraft from the microsoft store website. When I click install on my device. It comes up with “it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. To install, sigh in on a device with your microsoft account” But i’m...
  10. Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store

Cannot install a game from Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft Community, I'm very sorry to bother all of you, however, I believe there is nothing I can do now apart from asking real people for help. I've recently picked up the Xbox Game Pass via the promotion: $1 for 3 months and was very excited to play Sea of Thieves...