Windows 10: Installed games problem

Discus and support Installed games problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The shortcuts of the installed games and programs for Microsoft Store does not show in the start app list anymore. I should restart pc to see em. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by georgioumarios, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Installed games problem

The shortcuts of the installed games and programs for Microsoft Store does not show in the start app list anymore.
    I should restart pc to see em. What should I do?

:)

georgioumarios, Sep 20, 2015
  2. 7thSense Win User

problem with games installation

I think Microsoft chat support (that I previously recommended) is a better choice since this is a Store error (not a Nokia error).

7thSense, Sep 20, 2015
  3. problem with games installation

Exactly..bought lumia nly because game was available for free.

now this error coming up...

Parva Patel, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

Installed games problem

1. Installed games problem - Similar Threads - Installed games problem

2. Problem installing games from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem installing games from Microsoft Store: Hi, I bought Age of Empires II Definitive Edition about two months ago, lost wifi connection during the last update, and was told to reinstall the game to fix the problem that had occurred. However, the game was just removed and now when I click install nothing happens, it...
  3. Weird problem with software/games installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird problem with software/games installation: I have an annoying problem with the installation of all software or games that involved a decompression of big archives .bin, but also with the extraction of files divided into multiple parts .rar. In this problem always arise an error that stops the installation, for...
  4. Weird problem with software/games installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird problem with software/games installation: I have an annoying problem with the installation of all software or games that involved a decompression of big archives .bin, but also with the extraction of files divided into multiple parts .rar. In this problem always arise an error that stops the installation, for...
  5. Weird problem with software/games installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC Game Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Game Installation Problem: I'm trying to buy and install MS Flight Simulator on my non-MS PC. After buying it, it tells me there are no applicable devices available on our account. What's happening??...
  7. Problems with installing a game

Problems with installing a game: Every time I try to install Minecraft dungeons it gives me a errorCode: 0x80070005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-installing-a-game/8310e65f-3431-4815-bb47-6d1fbc9186d3
  8. Install games and apps problems

Install games and apps problems: [ATTACH]I am getting this error every time I try to download app or a game. My connection is pretty good and my ping too. I tried a lot of methods to fix that problem but they didn't work! Some ideas how can I fix this error?...
  9. Having problem with game installation on Microsoft Store

Having problem with game installation on Microsoft Store: I got the Xbox pass that allows me to gain access to 100+ games ..the thing is when my download gets to 90% error pops up(When I retry it gets resumed. It gets slowly back to 90% after that there is an installing message. Installing message disappears after few seconds...
  10. Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing W7 Classic Games.: Hoping someone can help with this. I've used the x64 games on W8.1 and they work straight off. I could not get the x86 version to work on an x86 W8.1 install and similarly can not get them to work on W10 With pictures *Smile. 1/ For completeness here is the disk...