Windows 10: Installed games

Discus and support Installed games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All downloaded games show "installed" BUT unable to open on computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M JWuertz, Dec 15, 2018.

1. M JWuertz Win User

Installed games

All downloaded games show "installed" BUT unable to open on computer.

:)

M JWuertz, Dec 15, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 15, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Installed games

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Installed games

1. Installed games - Similar Threads - Installed games

2. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  3. i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after...: i need help with installing a game that i downloaded when i had gamepass sub, but after canceling i got a free key for the game through amazon. The microsoft store only registers the first time i downloaded it says purchased 2020 and subsequently wont let me download the...
  4. I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...: helloWhen I try to run Manor Lords game in Windows 11, I get the following error While I have installed the latest version of direct x runtimePlease help me how to solve the errorthe following components are required to run this program:DirectX Runtime...
  5. I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...

I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...: helloWhen I try to run Manor Lords game in Windows 11, I get the following error While I have installed the latest version of direct x runtimePlease help me how to solve the errorthe following components are required to run this program:DirectX Runtime...
  6. How do i install my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i install my game: Every time i want to download roblox it says my windows systeam is outdated and says run windows upadate andinst systeam update i updated my computer i dont understand what syteam updates are how do i fix this...
  7. How do i install my game

How do i install my game: Every time i want to download roblox it says my windows systeam is outdated and says run windows upadate andinst systeam update i updated my computer i dont understand what syteam updates are how do i fix this...
  8. Cant install game on D drive but it was there before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install game on D drive but it was there before?: A few days ago I installed Fallout 76 from the microsoft store using a code I got from amazon prime and it worked just fine. Installed it on my D drive, had no problems and been loving the game. Today I tried starting it up and it said that it couldn't for some reason or...
  9. Cant install game on D drive but it was there before?

Cant install game on D drive but it was there before?: A few days ago I installed Fallout 76 from the microsoft store using a code I got from amazon prime and it worked just fine. Installed it on my D drive, had no problems and been loving the game. Today I tried starting it up and it said that it couldn't for some reason or...
  10. Microsoft Store will not find folder to install a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not find folder to install a game.: I was trying to reinstall the Minecraft launcher off of the Microsoft Store and had an issue occur. After clicking install and waiting a few minutes it would show something saying "We'll install this game to a new folder in this location:" however it just wouldn't load the...