Windows 10: installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

Discus and support installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it willnot launch why ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by markleonard6, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:08 PM.

1. installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

it willnot launch why ?

:)

2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

3. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this?

4. AS117 Win User

installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

Halo CE original

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get multiplayer servers on Halo CE PC original version 2001?

Also, if anyone knows if I can redeem my Halo CE cd key for a copy of Halo CE anniversary edition 2011?

Thanks

Thema:

installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

1. installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine - Similar Threads - installed halo fine

2. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped: I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-on-lenovo-ideapad-l340-laptop-swapped/38681acd-d153-4216-b6dc-8ca138e8dd0b
  3. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  4. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  5. Co-op Campaign Halo CE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-op Campaign Halo CE: Is there a way to play co-op campaign with someone on another pc for Halo CE the original pc version? Maybe a mod or something? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/co-op-campaign-halo-ce/ac35490a-4d43-4ec2-9d5d-59ecdc72b4de
  6. Halo CE original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo CE original: I was wondering if anyone knows how to get multiplayer servers on Halo CE PC original version 2001? Also, if anyone knows if I can redeem my Halo CE cd key for a copy of Halo CE anniversary edition 2011? Thanks...
  7. 17763.1 downloaded and installed fine..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    17763.1 downloaded and installed fine..: No problems so far.. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/177631-downloaded-and-installed-fine/00f47514-8946-4d78-b120-dd99526d6eef
  8. fine print

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fine print: is the fine print pop up virous or what ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/fine-print/c0a2d905-eea5-4cdb-83da-70f959cb5e49
  9. The Fine Print update?

The Fine Print update?: I went to open my e-mail this morning and I keep getting a pop up to accept an update from Microsoft called The Fine Print, I cannot run outlook without accepting it. Is this a legitimate update or a scam of some sort....
  10. DVD install seems to work fine..

DVD install seems to work fine..: Installing using the DVD went normally. It took a while after I got to the Desktop for the Start Button to become functional. I was a little disappointed to see they are still using the Microsoft standard size Recovery and EFI system partitions, 300 MB and 100 MB...