Windows 10: installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

Discus and support installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it willnot launch why ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by markleonard6, Jan 14, 2020.

1. installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

it willnot launch why ?

:)

markleonard6, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Keys on Lenovo Ideapad L340 Laptop swapped

I have a new Lenovo Ideapad L340. The @ sign on the keyboard has swapped with the " sign. How do I fix this?

AlanGlass1, Jan 14, 2020
  4. AS117 Win User

installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

Halo CE original

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get multiplayer servers on Halo CE PC original version 2001?

Also, if anyone knows if I can redeem my Halo CE cd key for a copy of Halo CE anniversary edition 2011?

Thanks

AS117, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine

1. installed halo ce fine on my ideapad L340 fine - Similar Threads - installed halo fine

2. My keyboard is fine but..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard is fine but..: Hey mates please help it has been a Disaster Fellas .. my laptop keyboard isn't working but soon i noticed that it is a windows problem because when I went to start-up settings in bios, so it asked me to enter a key i entered the key and it was working but on main operating...
  3. Halo CE start up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Halo CE start up problems: Dear Microsoft,I am having problems running a game called Halo Combat Evolved: custom edition. Every time I go to access the game it comes up with this error :I don't understand what's going on and I need help so that I can get this game working again.Thank you,Emma...
  4. My Camera is not working. Ideapad L340 Gamer. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera is not working. Ideapad L340 Gamer. Help!: I checked câmera button in my keyboard. I tried to resinstall câmera in Windows Store I validated all camera configs And my laptop is pretty new, less than 1 month!...
  5. Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Precision Touchpad on Lenovo Ideapad L340?: Does anyone know if the precision touchpad is available for the Lenovo Ideapad L340? This laptop isn’t the gaming variant, by the way. I’ve tried to download and install the Elan one from various tutorials, but it disables the mouse. The default trackpad is a little laggy and...
  6. Halo CE: Help installing and playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Halo CE: Help installing and playing on Windows 10: I have the game Halo CE and used to play it on Windows 7. I want to play on my Windows 10 computer. When I install it it shows the screen to play the game but when I click on it it doesn't do anything. Can someone help me play the game on a Windows 10 computer?...
  7. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  8. How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad: I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties. Then the instructions say "click...
  9. Co-op Campaign Halo CE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-op Campaign Halo CE: Is there a way to play co-op campaign with someone on another pc for Halo CE the original pc version? Maybe a mod or something? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/co-op-campaign-halo-ce/ac35490a-4d43-4ec2-9d5d-59ecdc72b4de
  10. Halo CE original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo CE original: I was wondering if anyone knows how to get multiplayer servers on Halo CE PC original version 2001? Also, if anyone knows if I can redeem my Halo CE cd key for a copy of Halo CE anniversary edition 2011? Thanks...