Windows 10: Installed in the same location as??

Discus and support Installed in the same location as?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; (Win 10 OS Build 19041.508) Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this problem sorry. When I go to Uninstall some of my FSX (FS10) aircraft I get an Error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Uly5, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Uly5 Win User

Installed in the same location as??

(Win 10 OS Build 19041.508)
    Hi,
    I wasn't sure where to post this problem sorry.

When I go to Uninstall some of my FSX (FS10) aircraft I get an Error:

Installed in the same location as?? [​IMG]

This error happens with Revo Uninstaller. If I go ahead with the uninstall it deletes all my aircraft in my aircraft folder and all the registry items with those aircraft. If I use Win10 built in Uninstall program it does the same thing but without the warning / error message.

If I remove the Premier 1A Aircraft (with it's own Uninstaller) then a different aircraft will appear in it's place with the same warning / error message next time I try to Uninstall with Revo Uninstaller. There seems to be multiple aircraft doing this when i click Uninstall in Revo Uninstaller.

It seems to be only my Aircraft with Installers that are causing the problems. All other Installed software and some Aircraft's aren't affected?

I just want to be able to Uninstall my Aircraft without losing everything in my Aircraft folder and Registry.

Uly

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Installed in the same location as??

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Installed in the same location as??

1. Installed in the same location as?? - Similar Threads - Installed same location

2. Quick Access linking folders to same location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access linking folders to same location: I've been trying to edit my quick access folders and somewhere along the lines I've made a mistake. Now the downloads and documents folders are all linking to one location.To make matters even more confusing. I have my user profile on another HDD so I need to link it to that...
  3. Quick Access linking folders to same location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Access linking folders to same location: I've been trying to edit my quick access folders and somewhere along the lines I've made a mistake. Now the downloads and documents folders are all linking to one location.To make matters even more confusing. I have my user profile on another HDD so I need to link it to that...
  4. Applications not opening at same location and in same size after reopening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Applications not opening at same location and in same size after reopening: I tried the suggested steps: Right click on the icon of the application and click on Properties. Under Run select the size of the window from the drop-down list. Now, click on Apply and OK. I am unable to find a run tab in Properties. Is there anyone that can show the...
  5. Same app installed twice with different locations.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Same app installed twice with different locations.: Hello. Is there a way to install the same app twice in different drives and have their data and cache saved in their respective drives instead of the default location where windows is installed? Thank you....
  6. Installation location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation location: I am trying to install Microsoft flight sim in a specific drive path for an empty SSD I have, but the SSD in question doesn't show up in the possible installation choices. Why is that? Is there anyway to install to other locations?...
  7. Can't change documents folder location because "there is a folder in same location that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change documents folder location because "there is a folder in same location that...: Hello. I reinstalled Windows and want to redirect my Documents and Pictures folder to be in their own folder on my HDD instead of on my C drive in Properties >Location since my C drive is a smaller SSD. It worked fine for my music, videos, and downloads. However, documents...
  8. windows not opening in the same location

windows not opening in the same location: Hello, How can I get the windows to open in the same location I close them? Very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-not-opening-in-the-same-location/90a1ce52-069c-4407-9b14-51496bd9e3c0
  9. Applications not opening at same location and in same size after reopening

Applications not opening at same location and in same size after reopening: Each time when I open the different programs that I have installed in my system, then upon opening the programs, windows 10 doesn't remember the size of the window of those programs also that they were placed at what position on the screen last time, and this causes me...
  10. Music & Picture - Same Location

in Windows 10 Support
    Music & Picture - Same Location: [img] Somehow, I've managed to set the location for Music & Pictures to the same location i.e. K Drive. Restoring to default locations makes no difference, or should I say that whatever change I do to Music is replicated in Pictures & visa versus. Any ideas on how...