Windows 10: Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL?

Discus and support Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [img] wHATS UP WITH THIS I Installed it to update my controller 147652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hoolm, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Hoolm Win User

Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL?

Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL? [​IMG]

wHATS UP WITH THIS

I Installed it to update my controller

:)

Hoolm, Jan 3, 2020
  2. AntonRH Win User

Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

Hi,

After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness.

I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/i...panel/9ndlclmmtmrc?activetab=pivot:reviewstab

However, I can not launch it says "Intel Graphics Card is not available. Check the driver status and then launch the application."

I found that DCH driver that is installed together with 1809 is missing COM component that contains Strings for localization.

I asked MSI what I should do and they blamed Intel and Microsoft. I asked Intel and they blame Microsoft now. Unfortunately, problem doesn't get solved.

Was anybody able to fix this issue with Intel® Graphics Control Panel ?

AntonRH, Jan 3, 2020
  3. KH55 Win User
    Intel graphics control panel

Intel graphics control panel question: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 10, with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) graphics. I can't bring up the Intel graphics control panel. I have the impression
    it's not available because the age of the Thinkpad makes Windows 10 drivers not available. Any answers?

KH55, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL?

Intel Graphics Control Panel crashing on Windows 10

Hi Aleksandr,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your efforts in providing all the necessary information. I understand that the Intel (R) Graphics control panel is crashing on your PC.

As per the information shared by you, I suggest you to try uninstalling the Intel Graphics driver completely. Refer the article to

Uninstalling the Intel® Graphics Driver and Intel® Display HDMI/Audio Driver

Once the driver is uninstall completely, download and install the drivers from the

Intel website

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to try and open the
    Intel Control Panel and take a screenshot, so that we can get clarity on the issue and assist you accordingly. Refer the article

How to include a screenshot in your post

Note: Please make sure there is no personal information displayed in the screen shot.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL?

1. Installed Intel Graphic Controll panel But its asking to UNINSTALL? - Similar Threads - Installed Intel Graphic

2. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  3. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel graphics control panel is not opening: hey i have a windows 10 pc and i had updated my graphic drivers to the latest drivers lately and for sometime intel graphics control panel works finely but somehow now graphics control panel is not opening. idk why. also i had try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel...
  4. Intel graphics control panel is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel: I want Intel UHD Graphics 630 control panel for windows 10 64bit to control my graphics. but I can't find it in Intel's website. Is anyone has please send me...
  6. cannot find Intel Graphics Control Panel file

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot find Intel Graphics Control Panel file: I use the Intel Graphics Control Panel, and the ONLY way I can get to it is because it is pinned to the taskbar. I would prefer to have a shortcut for it in the start menu, BUT I cannot figure out where the executable file for it is located. It used to also be located in the...
  7. Monitor not showing in Intel Graphics Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor not showing in Intel Graphics Control Panel?: I am struggling to find a solution to this - hopefully someone will be able to help. Windows 10 recognises two displays - the external monitor and the laptop display. However, under Intel's control panel, it only shows the 'built-in display' in the drop down menu, which is...
  8. Intel HD graphics Control Panel error ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel HD graphics Control Panel error ?: [img] [img] My Dell E6440 use win 10 pro error when open control panel graphics. How to fix this error ! Thanks 90229
  9. Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel

Intel Driver Update Utility Installer and Graphic Control Panel: On my second clean install of 10240, I discover that I get the Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel just by running this installer: Intel® Driver Update Utility Graphics and chipset issues find solutions. You can go backward and install previous drivers. Same applies...
  10. Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel

Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel: Hello ladies and gentlemen Quite a strange problem appeared the past year where my intel control panel is not displayed correctly. I currently have the latest drivers and software according to intel. My control panel appears to be clipped like this [img] [img]...