Windows 10: Installed internal new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b notebook where can I download driver...

Discus and support Installed internal new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b notebook where can I download driver... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Installed new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b where can I download driver free for it for it to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WertyNM, Feb 13, 2019.

1. WertyNM Win User

Installed internal new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b notebook where can I download driver...

Installed new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b where can I download driver free for it for it to work

:)

WertyNM, Feb 13, 2019

2. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications:

• Model :: HP ProBook 6475b
    • CPU :: AMD A10-5750M
    • GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G
    • RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM
    • HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III (ST2000LM007-1R8174)
    The laptop was working relatively well after the Windows 10 1709 Update, but then began to experience issues, because it had been accidentally registered with the Insiders Program - signified by the GSOD's I used to get at the time. So, I had Windows 10
    reset itself - wipe everything but the OS (but not before backing up my app installers and data first). After that, I slowly moved all of my applications back onto the laptop. From my entire time using this laptop (up until the latest OS and driver upadtes),
    I haven't experienced like this until now. I've been getting frequent BSOD's, with most of them occurring while I'm away from the machine. It's gotten bad enough where I went on and changed settings so I could get full memory dumps from the laptop (along with
    minidumps). I can upload the smaller ones, but the larger ones are going to have to wait. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated, since I have yet to be able to successfully read the dumps myself without resorting to this:

Due to the possibility of this being caused by drivers, I may try out this suggestion whenever I get the time:

I am a college student, so I might not always have free time for troubleshooting. This computer is my main laptop, which is why I am so concerned. It worked perfectly fine until after the OS/driver updates that followed the Windows reset (180X and later).
    I don't want to point my finger at a specific cause yet, because I am unsure of what may be causing it. I did install two new Windows Store apps recently, but I doubt that they are that dangerous (Ditto, QuickLook). Besides that, I haven't installed any new
    applications on this machine - for months.

If anyone wants to help, please do - but there a few things that I am not willing to try at this point in time:

• full or partial Windows Reset (since I just did that only a short while ago, and this still happened)
    • buying a new laptop (cash is tight right now, and I've already quit my summer job)
    • CPU downgrade (has been in use for over half a year now - issues are way too recent to have been caused by it)
    Anything else is fair game. And, before anyone makes this mistake again, yes, this laptop has a proper CPU socket. It can be swapped for another CPU. I've already had one person make the assumption that such is not the case, and it's annoying. Furthermore,
    this model is compatible with Windows 10 - there are updated drivers and support pages for it

here
    . Please do research before just saying something. I need assistance - not to be bludgeoned by misinformed statements and repeated suggestions. Please look at the comments above you before replying, to make sure you aren't unknowingly repeating someone
    else. With that said, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Here are links to the mini-dumps I mentioned before:

Normal_user2018200, Feb 13, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

Installed internal new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b notebook where can I download driver... hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Feb 13, 2019
  4. WertyNM Win User

Installed internal new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b notebook where can I download driver...

If I install Windows xp over Windows 10 on a 6475b up probook will I be able to open the DVD drive

If I install Windows xp over Windows 10 on a 6475b up probook will I be able to open the DVD drive

WertyNM, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Installed internal new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b notebook where can I download driver... - Similar Threads - Installed internal DVDRW

2. Can I install windows 11 on my hp probook 640 g3 notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install windows 11 on my hp probook 640 g3 notebook?: I have a hp probook 640 g3 notebook and I want to install windows 11 on it. It meets all the requirements of windows 11 except processor requirement. My notebook has a i5 7200u processor. Does installing windows 11 cause any issues or harm my computer?...
  3. Can I install windows 11 on my hp probook 640 g3 notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install windows 11 on my hp probook 640 g3 notebook?: I have a hp probook 640 g3 notebook and I want to install windows 11 on it. It meets all the requirements of windows 11 except processor requirement. My notebook has a i5 7200u processor. Does installing windows 11 cause any issues or harm my computer?...
  4. How do I disable the auto dimming/graphics reduction for my HP Probook 6475b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the auto dimming/graphics reduction for my HP Probook 6475b?: There is this problem on my laptop. When I'm plugged in/charging, It is brighter than when I'm not plugged in/charging. I even tried everything this guy tried to help me on the reddit forum. Here is the...
  5. How do I disable the auto dimming/graphics reduction for my HP Probook 6475b?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the auto dimming/graphics reduction for my HP Probook 6475b?: There is this problem on my laptop. When I'm plugged in/charging, It is brighter than when I'm not plugged in/charging. I even tried everything this guy tried to help me on the reddit forum. Here is the...
  6. How do I disable the auto dimming/graphics reduction for my HP Probook 6475b?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Internal Hard Drive on Notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Hard Drive on Notebook: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 on Asus Notebook. And sometimes when I just turn it on and wanted to use it, the internal hard drive is not available. Sometimes it also disconnected when I am using it. A restart did solve it temporarily but sometimes it is not. I tried to...
  8. Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b

Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b: I have an HP ProBook 6460b laptop with me but I can not see Bluetooth device in "Device Manager" and it does not connect with any blue tooth device i.e. Bluetooth speaker or handsfree. I much explored for driver on all search engines but could not found its driver. Kindly...
  9. Installed new DVDRW drive in hp probook how to activate it

Installed new DVDRW drive in hp probook how to activate it: Installed new DVDRW drive in hp probook 6475b. How do you activate it make the probook recognize it or add it to the computer, in drives devices whatever? Running Windows 10....
  10. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP ProBook 6475b: Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications: Model :: HP ProBook 6475b CPU :: AMD A10-5750M GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp laptop dvdrw drive internal loc:US

2. how to install dvd drive on hp probook 6475b

3. hp driver for 6475b dvdrw