Windows 10: Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...

Discus and support Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new NVME m.2 ssd for my PC. So I installed it no bother and then when I went to turn it on, everything booted normally and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanCampbell20, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...

I recently purchased a new NVME m.2 ssd for my PC. So I installed it no bother and then when I went to turn it on, everything booted normally and I was in windows. I noticed it didn't show up in the file explorer, so I decided to restart the pc and go to the bios but when I did, it beeps once when I turn it on but then doesn't boot to windows or the BIOS. I am quite confused with what the issue is.My PC specs are-CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 2400GMOBO- Asus PRIME A320M-KGPU-ASUS AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT DUALRAM- Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2400MHzHDD- Seagate 1TB HarddriveNew SSD- WD Blue SN550 1TB NVME M.2 2280 P

:)

RyanCampbell20, Oct 25, 2021

2. dual boot on m.2 ssd

thanks .

i will install windows 7 first then windows 10, so that newest boot maanager will add older version boot entry for win 7 .

now any bios tweaking like uefi settings in bios? i heard installation is triky in m.2 ssd.

MD ABIDALI, Oct 25, 2021
  3. DarkEstra Win User
    Unable to boot from old ssd after installing M.2

Hello
    i just got a brand new Samsung 960 Evo to my system

after installing the m.2
    other hdd's and ssd's are not shown in the boot menu
    i want to boot from old ssd to migrate the os to the new m.2

so that's what happend

on Gigabyte z170x-Gaming6

DarkEstra, Oct 25, 2021
  4. aidose Win User

Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...

M.2 SSD isn’t showing as boot option

Here’s the problem. Last night I installed the WD BLUE SN550 NVMe SSD and installed windows on it and I launched the computer, reinstalled things and everything was great. However, I am looking to remove my other SSD which was my windows previously, as it
    is causing a lot of problems so I was trying to set the M.2 SSD as a boot option. It does not appear in the boot options menu for the UEFI Bios Utility. This is what I need help with.

New SSD:

WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD

Motherboard:

Asus TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING ATX Motherboard.

aidose, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...

1. Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't... - Similar Threads - Installed ssd computer

2. I have installed a new m.2 pcie3 SSD, and now it won't boot or let me into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a new m.2 pcie3 SSD, and now it won't boot or let me into bios: I have installed a new SSD crucial P3When I try boot my pc it no longer lets me boot to windows and also doesn't let my into bios my pc either receives no signal or lets me see the asrock interface but doesn't let me use the hot keys to reach bios.It only shows the asrock...
  3. I have installed a new m.2 pcie3 SSD, and now it won't boot or let me into bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed a new m.2 pcie3 SSD, and now it won't boot or let me into bios: I have installed a new SSD crucial P3When I try boot my pc it no longer lets me boot to windows and also doesn't let my into bios my pc either receives no signal or lets me see the asrock interface but doesn't let me use the hot keys to reach bios.It only shows the asrock...
  4. I have installed a new m.2 pcie3 SSD, and now it won't boot or let me into bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. M.2 SSD blackscreening my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M.2 SSD blackscreening my computer.: Hello,So i recently bought a new WD blue M.2 ssdAnd as soon as i put it into my MotherboardAnd boot my computer up i suddenly get a black screen it dosent matter what i do as soon as i remove the M.2 ssd my system works normally, I dont know what to do honestly. Even bios...
  6. M.2 SSD blackscreening my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    M.2 SSD blackscreening my computer.: Hello,So i recently bought a new WD blue M.2 ssdAnd as soon as i put it into my MotherboardAnd boot my computer up i suddenly get a black screen it dosent matter what i do as soon as i remove the M.2 ssd my system works normally, I dont know what to do honestly. Even bios...
  7. Why is my computer locking up on boot after installing M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer locking up on boot after installing M.2 SSD: I just bought a Crucial P3 Plus 2TB M.2 SSD for my son's computer. It currently has a 250GB SSD and 1TB HDD on a ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 motherboard and running an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor. After installing the M.2 SSD, the computer won't boot up at all. It freezes on image...
  8. Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...: I recently purchased a new NVME m.2 ssd for my PC. So I installed it no bother and then when I went to turn it on, everything booted normally and I was in windows. I noticed it didn't show up in the file explorer, so I decided to restart the pc and go to the bios but when I...
  9. Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed m.2 ssd into my computer and it booted but then I restarted it and now it won't...: I recently purchased a new NVME m.2 ssd for my PC. So I installed it no bother and then when I went to turn it on, everything booted normally and I was in windows. I noticed it didn't show up in the file explorer, so I decided to restart the pc and go to the bios but when I...
  10. Computer restarts during installation of Windows on to m.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer restarts during installation of Windows on to m.2 SSD: System specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core PSU: EVGA 650 GQ, 80+ GOLD 650W, Semi Modular, EVGA ECO Mode GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Motherboard: ASRock X470 Master SLI/ac RAM: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz (PC4-24000) CL16 M.2 SSD: Intel Solid...