Windows 10: installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook

Discus and support installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Whenever I attempt to use a video chat, regardless the platform, I get a message advising the devices are both being used in another program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Selfexplorer20, Jul 23, 2021.

1. installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook

Hi,Whenever I attempt to use a video chat, regardless the platform, I get a message advising the devices are both being used in another program. There's no other program running that I can see. In Admin acc or local user acc. I have noted files that suggest I've been remotely compromised by someone/something, and its not regular random attack, I don't think. For example, there is a device on my laptop that is the same name as my smart TV, a " network device". Its my TV name and model number. Ive never connected it to this device. Or any device. There are no properties to inspect and no opti

:)

Selfexplorer20, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Yashiii Win User

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model
    of the hardware would be shown.

My laptop model is ASUS VivoBook S15 S530UA.

It would be much appreciated if you could please help me.

Yashiii, Jul 23, 2021
  3. ASUS Vivobook Camera Error 0xA00F4292<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout>

I've never been able to open the camera (had this laptop for about a year now) but since everything has transitioned online, I would really appreciate some help.

My laptop model is the ASUS Vivobook F510UA and basically the laptop camera is black but the light is on.

The error code is 0xA00F429<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout>

I've tried:

- restarting laptop

- uninstalling/reinstalling via device manager

- rollback to original USB (from Get Help?)

- downloading camera driver from ASUS website

I'm short of factory reset, so please any last things I should try before?

jennyjiang26, Jul 23, 2021
  4. GWT2510 Win User

installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook

Asus vivobook

I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen

GWT2510, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook

1. installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook - Similar Threads - installed Mic Camera

2. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  3. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  4. ASUS Vivobook webcam grey box when camera is on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Vivobook webcam grey box when camera is on: I've had this new Asus for a week. The camera never worked, and so I installed a new driver. That didn't fix it. I have tried everything. Windows recognizes the webcam. When I open it with the Camera app, it has no error message, just a grey box. Do I have to send it back or...
  5. Asus Vivobook interal camera not found

Asus Vivobook interal camera not found: Hi,My camera for my ASUS Vivobook is not able to be found. I had issues before with my camera not being able to be detected by Zoom and Discord. But somehow my camera would start working again. Recently, my camera app cannot find the camera either, and no app can detect my...
  6. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  7. ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS VivoBook Windows 10 Camera Problem: I have an Asus VivoBook with Windows 10, bought in January 2020. The camera contunously broadcasts a fixed image, see attached. It's a jpeg. I have not been able to find the picture to delete it or to find the setting that stops the camera from broadcasting it when on...
  8. ASUS Vivobook Camera Error 0xA00F4292<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout>

ASUS Vivobook Camera Error 0xA00F4292<PhotoCaptureStartTimeout>: I've never been able to open the camera had this laptop for about a year now but since everything has transitioned online, I would really appreciate some help. My laptop model is the ASUS Vivobook F510UA and basically the laptop camera is black but the light is on. The...
  9. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work: When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would...
  10. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420