Windows 10: Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel

Discus and support Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; downloaded amd drigvers but it seemed to have messed up my old audio drivers that register headsets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BGRamsey, Mar 23, 2020.

1. BGRamsey Win User

Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel

downloaded amd drigvers but it seemed to have messed up my old audio drivers that register headsets

:)

BGRamsey, Mar 23, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 23, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Computer won't recognize headset microphone

That looks OK.
    This is what I'm seeing in my Recording Panel and Device Manager. You should have something similar.
    Just trying to get this part straight away. Are you using the Dell provided Realtek sound drivers?

Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel [​IMG]

Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel [​IMG]

fireberd, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel

Computer won't recognize headset microphone

This is what i see in device manager. Im not sure if the Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio) is the one your saying to disable, as that is what is default in playback devices in the sounds panel.

Setting Stereo Mix as the default recording device and disabling everything else still didnt get the mic working, even when the headset is plugged into the microphone only audio port or the mic + sound audio port.

Aaeeschylus, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel

1. Installed new drivers for gpu, now ,y headset wont be recognized in the control panel - Similar Threads - Installed drivers gpu

2. GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open: I have a Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 GPU. The GPU is not being used for games and doesn't show up in task manager under processes. Only the integrated GPU 0 is available. In device manager, it occasionally has a yellow arrow and gives error code 43....
  3. GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open: I have a Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 GPU. The GPU is not being used for games and doesn't show up in task manager under processes. Only the integrated GPU 0 is available. In device manager, it occasionally has a yellow arrow and gives error code 43....
  4. Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,: My windows 11 is using the intel integrated graphics instead of the Nvidia graphics.Nvidia Control Panel is not openingDriver is clearly showing in Device Manager but not showing in Task Manager.The graphic card is also detected in Bios.I got help from Nvidia live support but...
  5. Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel is not Opening, GPU Driver is installed but not working,: My windows 11 is using the intel integrated graphics instead of the Nvidia graphics.Nvidia Control Panel is not openingDriver is clearly showing in Device Manager but not showing in Task Manager.The graphic card is also detected in Bios.I got help from Nvidia live support but...
  6. Nvidia control panel wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel wont work: How do I get the Nvidia Control panel to work. It won't download from MS Store awful thing. I have an icon and that's it. I click on it and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel-wont-work/c219f68a-f07f-40fe-936a-297c65eaac51
  7. My headset wont show up in control panel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset wont show up in control panel.: I have the option for speakers/headphones realtek audio but that doesnt let me use the mic in my 3.5mm headset. submitted by /u/mlgnoscp2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcxtfw/my_headset_wont_show_up_in_control_panel/
  8. Headset doesn't show on control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset doesn't show on control panel: So I was using bluetooth headphones until recently. I had to buy a non-wireless headset recently, and am trying to configure it. The problem is, since I have a laptop, having built-in speakers and mic, when I go to control panel, the headset doesn't show, only the built-in...
  9. Mobile headset in back panel not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile headset in back panel not recognized: Hello, Like the tittle said, i have headset for mobile phone which i was used on my PC in the back panel and recognized as headphones with Realtek HD Audio Manager. But, recently I changed my motherboard so now I have VIA HD VDeck, and i don't know how to do the same thing....
  10. Control panel wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel wont open: I am having trouble accessing the control panel, when i click on it, it opens in the task bar but does't appear on screen. I have tried running administrator but it is still the same problem although when i opened control panel is safe mode it successfully opened and i found...