Windows 10: Installed New Hard Drive

Discus and support Installed New Hard Drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have recently installed a new hard drive in my computer. I would like to know what do I need to do now to put Windows 10 back on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Science4ever1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Installed New Hard Drive

I have recently installed a new hard drive in my computer. I would like to know what do I need to do now to put Windows 10 back on my computer.

:)

Science4ever1, Dec 31, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Installed New Hard Drive

New hard drive instalation

Hi Eddyy,

For us to better isolate the issue with your hard disk drive, we would like to know the following.

• Can you provide us with screenshots for us to know what troubleshooting steps we need to do/give.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Windows build and version are you using? Type winver in the search box and press
      Enter.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Installed New Hard Drive

1. Installed New Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Installed Hard Drive

2. new hard drive install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new hard drive install: Trying to install another hard drive into my PC, but I don't want to erase the data on the drive. How can I do this? submitted by /u/theflyingpanini [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v65o3o/new_hard_drive_install/
  3. INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE: Hi, I just got a new hard drive for my Dell XPS 8500, the old one crashed and I tried everything with no results I think the drive is not spinning. I got the same Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD 2TB, already plugged in and run an ePSA diagnostics, and it already showed in my PC...
  4. Installing new hard drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing new hard drive.: When in disk management it says my drive needs to be formatted then a few minutes latter it says unable to format disk it is a WD10 red 3.5 inch hard drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-new-hard-drive/bd54e110-b1e4-47b8-8a30-f6383eb008f7
  5. new hard drive installed and no windows

new hard drive installed and no windows: Didn't have a back up thumb drive, hard drive, or disk. Ordered the same hard drive from amazon without thinking about the operating system. Is there a way to get windows put back on this laptop from Microsoft?...
  6. installing windows on new hard drive

installing windows on new hard drive: my old hard drive got fried with a power surge. got a replacement hard drive, got a USB for installation, but it won't install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-on-new-hard-drive/29b67674-63e4-4db0-b671-4324d96b31be
  7. installing Windows on new hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installing Windows on new hard drive: The hard drive on my computer crashed. I have a new hard drive but I don't know how to install Windows 10 on it once I put it in as it will have no OS. I had windows 10 on drive that crashed. How can I get windows 10 on new drive without having to buy Windows 10 again. Have...
  8. Installing Windows to a new hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows to a new hard drive.: To cut a long story short, the hard drive in my old PC died. Fortunately, I was in the process of building a new one, so I have the parts at my house, except a case, as I'm getting one from a friend. However, that hard drive is the one that had Windows installed on it, and...
  9. Just installed a new hard drive

Just installed a new hard drive: I reinstalled a new hard drive and reinstalled windows on my pc but now its telling me that my key is not activated with windows 10 activation error 0xc004f213......
  10. Installing a new hard drive

Installing a new hard drive: I have a hard drive failure, I have installed a new 1t hard drive and need to reinstall my OS. The computer did not come with install disks. it is a Toshiba C50 series How is this accomplished?...