Windows 10: Installed new ram and now BSOD

Discus and support Installed new ram and now BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed new ram today and thought it was all working but now I've been crashing with the BSOD. Any and all help would be much appreciated. DMPs:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StrodoTheThird, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Installed new ram and now BSOD

I installed new ram today and thought it was all working but now I've been crashing with the BSOD. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

DMPs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-dCtpStbcyhFxkhyW1GkM7sQkj?e=JeGHaa

:)

StrodoTheThird, Oct 6, 2020

2. BSOD after RAM upgrade

Tried all of these and nothing worked. Still got random BSOD. I also noticed I was unable to left click the start button now. I read a few posts on that and tried suggestions with no luck.

I installed this RAM not realizing there were a lot of updates that installed upon reboot. Is there anything could have damaged as a result of not updating before installing new RAM?

unlgrad2002, Oct 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Installed new ram and now BSOD

BSOD when updating W10 Insider Preview (installation)

The BSOD minidump did not display a definitive misbehaving driver.
    All of the BSOD have been C2 Bad pool caller.
    The suggested steps for finding cause and effect are RAM testing with Memtest86+ version 5.01 and Windows driver verifier.
    If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 displays malfunctioning RAM / DIMM /MB then the troubleshooting will be completed once the hardware component is identified. If the Memtest86+ version 5.01 is negative then the next step would be windows driver verifier.
    If you prefer a clean install that is another option if hardware is ruled out.

The memory dump will take a while to download. So it will be troubleshooted later today.

zbook, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Installed new ram and now BSOD

1. Installed new ram and now BSOD - Similar Threads - Installed ram BSOD

2. BSOD start to occurs after install new ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD start to occurs after install new ram: I just installed an additional 32gb ram to my win 10 PC, it now has a total of 64gb. After I installed the ram, BSOF starts to happen with this code The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061948, 0x00000002001095b0, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000002001095b0. Minidump:...
  3. BSOD start to occurs after install new ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD start to occurs after install new ram: I just installed an additional 32gb ram to my win 10 PC, it now has a total of 64gb. After I installed the ram, BSOF starts to happen with this code The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061948, 0x00000002001095b0, 0x0000000000000001, 0x00000002001095b0. Minidump:...
  4. BSOD start to occurs after install new ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Installed new ram now every thing crashes

Installed new ram now every thing crashes: So I got 2x16 ram I installed it everything was fine started a game and got an immediate blue screen tried it again a couple of times got a new error code every time if I use one of the two sticks I don't get any more blue screens, but everything crashes with irregular timing...
  6. Installed new ram now every thing crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new ram now every thing crashes: So I got 2x16 ram I installed it everything was fine started a game and got an immediate blue screen tried it again a couple of times got a new error code every time if I use one of the two sticks I don't get any more blue screens, but everything crashes with irregular timing...
  7. Installed new ram now every thing crashes

8. Having BSODs while gaming after installing new RAM

Having BSODs while gaming after installing new RAM: Hello.I'd like to request some insight on an event log. I get BSODs when I'm playing a game called Defense of the Ancients 2 Dota 2, and this is what I've found in the event log. This started happening after I installed two new 8GB RAMs of 3200 MHz in my PC. I have done a...
  9. BSOD after installing new RAM (W10 x32)

BSOD after installing new RAM (W10 x32): I just put a new RAM, 2GB, on my computer, and when I turned it on, it worked nice for about 3 minutes. Then it suddenly froze compltely with nothing responding. First Firefox, then My Computer window, then everything, all this in about 10s. After another 20s, blue screen...
  10. BSOD Critical Error After Installing a New RAM

BSOD Critical Error After Installing a New RAM: Hi everyone,I bought a single stick 16GB RAM last week, and had a BSOD Critical Error for some reason, Here is a list of things i tried so far:- Double checked if the RAM installed properly. - Everything was in place.- Tested the RAM using: Windows Memory Diagnostic - Passed...