Windows 10: Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.

Discus and support Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title says it all the error is always system thread exception not handled Edit here’s a photo of the screen https://imgur.com/a/Pmcuydd submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raider812421, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.

/u/Raider812421, Feb 17, 2021
  2. mlee49 Win User

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Feb 17, 2021
  3. haseogu Win User
    BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo)

Hi, I clean install my laptop (clevo p150em) and install the new WiFi card(aw-ce123h) but it get stuck on windows logo booting. It seems like driver problem because I need to disable the device in safe mode so I can use the laptop again. So what must I do to record the dump? Because the pc can't boot up if I install the card.

haseogu, Feb 17, 2021
  4. willat Win User

Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.

Sapphire 4850 bsod on new install

Yeah, it is pretty strange. None of the drivers below 9 would install. They said they "completed", but they didn't install. The newer ones just gave me a bsod. They also will install with Win Update.

I've installed Vista 3 or 4 times now, this last time was the only one that had all the updates and chipset update as you suggested. The card has never run with the drivers yet. Now, I am hoping there is something wrong. I'd hate to get a replacement and have the same problem.

I guess if I get another card I will at least know if this one is bad or not.

willat, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop.

1. Installed new WiFi card installed drivers then rebooted and is now stuck in bsod loop. - Similar Threads - Installed WiFi card

2. Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?: I have a prebuild pc with wifi 5 and I want to upgrade to wifi 6. I bought a new wifi card but I don't know if I should open the driver installer before or after installing the new wifi card....
  3. updating to 20H2 now stuck in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updating to 20H2 now stuck in reboot loop: Asus M4A88TD-Evo mb, AMD PH-II X6 10555T, 4Gb of DDR3 RAM attempted to up date from Win 10 Pro 64 ver 1909.to 20H2. First install failed, second reached about 90% of install and the went into a continuous loop of restart. the Asus mb comes with "Express Gate by Splash Top"...
  4. Windows 10 bsod loop after installing graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 bsod loop after installing graphics card drivers: Ok so let's be honest, I turned my pc on at 12pm, it worked fine for around 5 mins and then this shows up,[IMG] This was the device_driver_power_failure. And just let me tell you that I already ran and checked the sfc,dism and driver verifier etc.And just let me know if you...
  5. Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod because of corsair driver now stuck in bsod loop.: Pc was working fine then it crashed because of a corsair v bus or something. However my pc won't accept my administrator password, I've tried every password ive used in my life. I can't reset my pc or use command prompts plus im pretty sure i never even had a password for my...
  6. Windows stuck in install loop BSOD

Windows stuck in install loop BSOD: After receiving a BSOD which said critical process terminated, my laptop would not boot up anymore, giving an error that there is no bootable device, and to check the cable. Upon doing a diagnostic through Bios, there was no issue found. Therefore I decided to reinstall...
  7. Stuck in install loop

Stuck in install loop: I'm currently stuck in a bit of a loop when it comes to my PC Windows 10 install. When I boot, I get an "installing Windows" screen. When it gets to 100%, the system reboots and goes through the same procedure. I've used the Media Creation Tool to put the install media on a...
  8. BSOD during WIFI driver installation

BSOD during WIFI driver installation: Hello, I am running into a problem every time i try to install my WIFI driver, i'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3567 i5-7200U CPU 8GB DDR4 RAM AMD R5 M330 GPU Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD up-to-date BIOS, firmware and drivers running a freshly installed windows 10 1909 and minimal...
  9. BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo)

BSOD after installing new WiFi card (stuck at windows logo): Hi, I clean install my laptop (clevo p150em) and install the new WiFi card(aw-ce123h) but it get stuck on windows logo booting. It seems like driver problem because I need to disable the device in safe mode so I can use the laptop again. So what must I do to record the dump?...
  10. Not BSoD, tried installing new GFX Card, stuck in Startup Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Not BSoD, tried installing new GFX Card, stuck in Startup Repair Loop: I purchased a new GFX card, my power supply wasn't good enough for it, so I took it out, and now when my computer boots it boots in to start up repair and loops, this is what the message says (I'm typing this out from my room mates computer): Problem Signature: Problem...