Windows 10: Installed on date ?

Discus and support Installed on date ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Something I just noticed after updating 4 desktop PC's in my home is that after going from 1903 to 1909 the installed on date still reflects the date I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by munk1955, Nov 30, 2019.

1. munk1955 Win User

Installed on date ?

Something I just noticed after updating 4 desktop PC's in my home is that after going from 1903 to 1909 the installed on date still reflects the date I installed 1903 back in June.

If you go into settings,system then about at the bottom were it says "Windows specifications" it has 4 things saying "Edition,Version,Installed on & OS Build.....All are correct for 1909 except the installed on date still reflects 6/1/2019.

And this is the exact same on 4 different PC's.....Anybody else notice this after going from 1903 to 1909.

:)

munk1955, Nov 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 30, 2019
  4. PirateBoy Win User

Installed on date ?

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Installed on date ?

1. Installed on date ? - Similar Threads - Installed date

2. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  3. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  4. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. IL2-Sturmovik in CD format dated 2001 does not install on my PC that runs Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IL2-Sturmovik in CD format dated 2001 does not install on my PC that runs Windows 10.: I try to install the game IL2-Sturmovik in CD format dated 2001 on my PC that runs Windows 10 without success. The installation doesn't even start. I try to install from the CD in the drive. It seems that the setup.exe file starts up, but then nothing happens. When I check...
  6. Keeping Installation Media Up to date.

Keeping Installation Media Up to date.: When I purchase Window 11 on a USB or a DVD boxed versions , I get the current version of Windows at that moment in time. As time goes on, newer versions are released and sold, but I still have the older outdated release. I understand that if I need to re-install again later,...
  7. Keeping Installation Media Up to date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping Installation Media Up to date.: When I purchase Window 11 on a USB or a DVD boxed versions , I get the current version of Windows at that moment in time. As time goes on, newer versions are released and sold, but I still have the older outdated release. I understand that if I need to re-install again later,...
  8. Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails: Hi, My company provided laptop needs patched and updates, when I go to Windows update it shows "You are Up to date". when I go to View Update History I see last few updates are failed to install. It says-"Last failed install attempt on **/**/2023-#code#". I am now out of USA...
  9. Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails

Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails: Hi, My company provided laptop needs patched and updates, when I go to Windows update it shows "You are Up to date". when I go to View Update History I see last few updates are failed to install. It says-"Last failed install attempt on **/**/2023-#code#". I am now out of USA...
  10. Updates for Laptops and VDI- says Up to date- But Installation fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade