Windows 10: Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post

Discus and support Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I changed my graphics card from a Geforce GTX 670 to a NVIDIA Quadro M4000. Since doing so, I cannot get to the bios. I have used the F2 key with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DronePilot1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post

I changed my graphics card from a Geforce GTX 670 to a NVIDIA Quadro M4000. Since doing so, I cannot get to the bios. I have used the F2 key with no response, the F7 with no response and the F10 key with no response. I have also used the Escape key with no response. I am using Windows 10 64bit, with the latest update.

I am wondering if the problem is with the monitor, which works great the old card. The output on the PNY is dp 1.2. The monitor is HDMI. I used a dp to hdmi cable. I turn on the system. Would the problem be corrected if I used a monitor that had a dp 1.2 connector to match that of the graphics card? The screen is black for about 20 seconds and Windows 10 loads. I reinstalled the GTX and there was no problem getting to the bios. While in the bios, I made sure the appropriate things that should be off were off.

:)

DronePilot1, Feb 15, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 15, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post

PNY USB Drive won't mount ANY other brand will

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PNY USB drive is not getting detected when plugged in to the computer, we will look into this for you. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• What happens when you plug in the PNY USB to the computer?
    • Do you receive any error code/message?
    • Do you see any yellow yield in any USB driver in Device Manager?

I suggest you to check Event viewer for any error message, so that we can get to the root cause of the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below to check Event Viewer:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      System.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now look for the Error message for USB from the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please get back to us with the details to assist you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post

1. Installed PNY M4000 but Bios will not post - Similar Threads - Installed PNY M4000

2. BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello - I have recently built a new PC and it was working okay for 5-10 minutes at a time but kept crashing to BSOD. This has happened a few times now and the PC now instantly goes to BSOD after the Motherboard manufacturers screen.I have tried the following with no...
  3. BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Error post BIOS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello - I have recently built a new PC and it was working okay for 5-10 minutes at a time but kept crashing to BSOD. This has happened a few times now and the PC now instantly goes to BSOD after the Motherboard manufacturers screen.I have tried the following with no...
  4. Windows 11. No Pin to login post bios flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11. No Pin to login post bios flash: I had to flash my bios for update. Only couldn’t even login the windows after that with a weird error that said pin not available I couldn’t reset since no internet. I was connected via Ethernet. Also couldn’t login in safe mode even via command promt as All network adapters...
  5. nvidia quadro m4000 driver not compatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nvidia quadro m4000 driver not compatible: The installer says that it is not compatible with this version of Windows 10 pro. any ideas? Windows 10 ver 1909 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. BIOS POST After Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS POST After Windows Update.: Hi, I had posted about this over at Nvidia forums and got a nice snarky reply. If anyone else is having issues or ideas please let me know (although I have already posted about this). My main reason is to ask whether it is possible for a Windows update to affect my PC's bios...
  7. No BIOS Post and Blank Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No BIOS Post and Blank Screen: I've got a Dell Inspiron One 2205 All-in-One computer that shows no signs of life except that it is receiving power. It was working fine one moment then, later on in the day when I started it again, nothing happened. When the power switch is pressed, it turns orange but...
  8. PNY SSD stuck in RAW file system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PNY SSD stuck in RAW file system: Hi guys, So basically, had to reinstall windows and after doing so, my 480gb PNY SSD stopped working. I have 2 HDD's that had no issues after reinstall of windows but the PNY SSD. It shows its drive letter but thats it, no space thats on it or anything. It shows its...
  9. BIOS POST on restart too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BIOS POST on restart too long: Please review the forums rules about piracy. *Arrow Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums
  10. BIOS has detected unsuccessful POST...

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS has detected unsuccessful POST...: When I start my computer, immediately after the Intel logo, I get the message: "BIOS has detected unsuccessful POST attempt(s). Possible causes include recent changes to BIOS, Performance Options or recent hardware change. Press 'Y' to enter Setup or 'N' to cancel and...