Windows 10: Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

Discus and support Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Myaa an, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Myaa an Win User

Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor both are 64x.updating windows didn't work eitherAny help is appreciated, Thank you.

:)

Myaa an, Sep 7, 2022
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Sep 7, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Ram problems

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the questions below.

• What is the full specifications of your computer?
    • Which type of RAM are you trying to install?
    • Have you checked if the total RAM is detected in the BIOS?
    • Have you tried installing just the 8 Gb RAM and see if the system detects it?

We suggest that you contact the computer manufacturer for information on how to enter the BIOS and how to set the default settings. Also, you can ask them if there is an available update for the BIOS.

We're looking forward to your response.

Mark Ole, Sep 7, 2022
  4. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

RAM

Hi,

there is no best brand, several brans are practically equal. Personally I prefer Kingston Value RAM.

Mixing two brands with identical parameters (not only size) is not a problem.

Mixing memory with different parameters (even of same brand) may cause some problems.

Check motherboard compatibility list before buying RAM.

Igor Leyko, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

1. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM - Similar Threads - Installed RAM Equal

2. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM: Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor both are 64x.updating windows didn't work eitherAny help is appreciated, Thank you....
  3. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM: Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor both are 64x.updating windows didn't work eitherAny help is appreciated, Thank you....
  4. High ram usage when ram is available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage when ram is available: Hey all! I have 16 gb ram with 6 gb on my graphics card on my Dell G7 laptop. For some reason when I play any game, my ram usage goes up to 94-95% while using 8-9 GB (overall), my committed memory is usually [something higher than current ram usage/24.4gb]. The side effect...
  5. Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available"

Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available": Hello, and I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my question. I've been searching for an answer on how to fix this for quite some time on the internet, and I'm still lost. When I right-click on "My Computer" on my desktop and select "Properties" to review such...
  6. Usable RAM reported is much lower available RAM

Usable RAM reported is much lower available RAM: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro. It recognizes my 8 GB of RAM but only shows 2.93 GB as usable. I went on line used the suggested msconfig to change the maximum memory in the advanced boot settings to 8192. it was set at 0. I also went into system settings and turned...
  7. why installed ram and processor not available

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why installed ram and processor not available: help me plz[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-installed-ram-and-processor-not-available/b136e123-9971-4a3d-a8ba-fcb0d0b5c802"
  8. Only 7.93GB of 16GB of installed Ram available?

Only 7.93GB of 16GB of installed Ram available?: System Summary says only 4.13GB total physical memory. It is making it impossible to game. I ran the memory diagnostic tool and no problems were found. On Memtest86, the following error was the only one found: Unexpected Interrupt - Halting CPU0 Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7...
  9. installed ram

installed ram: i want to increase the installed ram from 2gb to 6gb is it possible without going to service centre https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/installed-ram/06bf9a57-9aaa-419b-9dfd-97156a4c72db
  10. installed ram vs usable ram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installed ram vs usable ram: Hello, I have a problem, i clean installed windows 10 education, i have 6 GB of RAM and only 4.96 GB RAM is usable. I went and unchecked max memory, and it's still at 4.96 GB usable. Any solution? 68901