Windows 10: installed ram

Discus and support installed ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i want to increase the installed ram from 2gb to 6gb is it possible without going to service centre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SRI HARINAIK, Aug 9, 2018.

1. installed ram

i want to increase the installed ram from 2gb to 6gb is it possible without going to service centre

:)

SRI HARINAIK, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin installed ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Aug 9, 2018
  4. installed ram

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

installed ram

1. installed ram - Similar Threads - installed ram

2. Frequent ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD error after installing new Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD error after installing new Ram: I'm using a TUF Dash F15 - FX516PM laptop.My initial specs are hereby,1. i5 - 11300H2. 8GB DDR4 3200MHZ3. RTX 3060 Laptop GpuI've installed a new Ram last week. Crucial 8GB DDR4 3200MHZ. And since then I've been getting frequent BSOD errors. I have BlueScreenView installed on...
  3. Frequent ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD error after installing new Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD error after installing new Ram: I'm using a TUF Dash F15 - FX516PM laptop.My initial specs are hereby,1. i5 - 11300H2. 8GB DDR4 3200MHZ3. RTX 3060 Laptop GpuI've installed a new Ram last week. Crucial 8GB DDR4 3200MHZ. And since then I've been getting frequent BSOD errors. I have BlueScreenView installed on...
  4. Installed RAM not showing up in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Installed RAM not showing up in Windows 11: [IMG]If you have installed new RAM but it is not showing on your Windows computer, this article will help you fix this issue. Usually, we upgrade RAM to increase the system’s performance. However, the system performance also depends on other hardware, like CPU, SSD, etc....
  5. How do I open my pc to install more RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open my pc to install more RAM?: I would like to install more RAM correctly, and I can not find any tutorials on my computer model,; M01-F3214. If you could link me to a site, or give instructions on how to, that would be great. Thank You!...
  6. How do I open my pc to install more RAM?

How do I open my pc to install more RAM?: I would like to install more RAM correctly, and I can not find any tutorials on my computer model,; M01-F3214. If you could link me to a site, or give instructions on how to, that would be great. Thank You!...
  7. I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...: Hello!I upgraded my mobo/CPU/RAM from AM3+/DDR4 to AM4/DDR5.I have initially installed windows 8.1, which I had upgraded to windows 10 home. This was installed to my hard drive, and that installation is still present as I go about backing up data before formatting it.Instead...
  8. I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...: Hello!I upgraded my mobo/CPU/RAM from AM3+/DDR4 to AM4/DDR5.I have initially installed windows 8.1, which I had upgraded to windows 10 home. This was installed to my hard drive, and that installation is still present as I go about backing up data before formatting it.Instead...
  9. I changed mobo/RAM/CPU. Original install was on HDD. I reinstalled to SSD. Cannot reactive...

10. I have Intel i5 4th gen processor with 10gb ram can I use to install windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Intel i5 4th gen processor with 10gb ram can I use to install windows 11?: I have Intel i5 4th gen processor with 10gb ram can I use to install windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-intel-i5-4th-gen-processor-with-10gb-ram/f5a80dae-92e2-4ead-b697-59f4a3cba134