Windows 10: installed ram

Discus and support installed ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i want to increase the installed ram from 2gb to 6gb is it possible without going to service centre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SRI HARINAIK, Aug 9, 2018.

1. installed ram

i want to increase the installed ram from 2gb to 6gb is it possible without going to service centre

:)

SRI HARINAIK, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 9, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin installed ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Aug 9, 2018
  4. installed ram

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

installed ram

1. installed ram - Similar Threads - installed ram

2. Installed an SSD and RAM to my HP Notebook and have been getting BSOD - DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed an SSD and RAM to my HP Notebook and have been getting BSOD - DPC Watchdog Violation: Product Type - HP Notebook Model - 15-ay554tu The error comes on once daily. But never more than that. Sometimes it doesn't show itself for 1-2 days, only to come back again the next day. I analyzed the minidump file on WinDBG and it's indicating some fault with...
  3. Why can I only use 8GB of Ram when I have 16GB installed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can I only use 8GB of Ram when I have 16GB installed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Arty_Fox [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwdrtb/why_can_i_only_use_8gb_of_ram_when_i_have_16gb/
  4. Help with Windows 10 installation after RAM “upgrade”

Help with Windows 10 installation after RAM “upgrade”: So, some detail for how I got here. I got two RAM sticks a few days ago, and added them to my MSI B450 motherboard. However, after that was done, I got blue screens galore, saying the windows couldn’t boot. So I went to the bios, changed ram speed (2400Mhz DDR4 from 2133)...
  5. Installed RAM and Usable RAM aren't the same

Installed RAM and Usable RAM aren't the same: I have 16GB of RAM installed in my computer. It shows 2x8GB in the BIOS, and when I select "properties" from This PC, I see 16.0GB under Installed memory. However, it says that only 7.93GB is usable. I have tried going into msconfig -> boot -> advanced options -> unchecking...
  6. Trouble after installing RAM

Trouble after installing RAM: Hi Reddit, Recently updated an old 2011 Sony vaio laptop to use for REVIT Building Software for college. I put in a new SSD, Installed windows 10 pro and also added an extra 4GB or ram (it was single channel 4gb now it's duel channel 4x2) However when rendering my drawings,...
  7. Page Table consuming nearly 40% of installed memory RAM

Page Table consuming nearly 40% of installed memory RAM: Ever since this PC was assigned to me at work, I have periodic problems in which the RAM levels hit 99%, and the user experience is degraded by frequent operational pauses lasting a few seconds. For instance, whilst in a browser, scrolling down to read more will cause the...
  8. Installing RAM onto my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing RAM onto my windows: Hi guys, how to install a 16 RAM GB for the Microsoft Flight Simulator? My computer only has a 8GB RAM.. Please help ASAP. Thanks a lot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-ram-onto-my-windows/cd7e5424-bf46-4b32-a86c-35ce4d9a5e3b
  9. PC not utilizing installed RAM

PC not utilizing installed RAM: Windows is seeing my install RAM correctly, but not letting apps use them freely. It looks like it is trying to use less than 8 GBs of RAM at any time. Apps like Microsoft Edge browser and Photoshop is using only a gigabyte of RAM when it should be using more, which causes...
  10. Installed new ram and now BSOD

Installed new ram and now BSOD: I installed new ram today and thought it was all working but now I've been crashing with the BSOD. Any and all help would be much appreciated. DMPs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av-dCtpStbcyhFxkhyW1GkM7sQkj?e=JeGHaa...