Windows 10: Installed true type font not appearing in some user profiles profile on another machine in...

Discus and support Installed true type font not appearing in some user profiles profile on another machine in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I volunteer administering a nonprofits computer system. 35 pcs, windows server environment mostly hardwired. We set up pc's to an administrator and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdWeyler1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. EdWeyler1 Win User

Installed true type font not appearing in some user profiles profile on another machine in...

I volunteer administering a nonprofits computer system. 35 pcs, windows server environment mostly hardwired. We set up pc's to an administrator and user profile for whoever is issued the pc. With a lot of growth homeless day center we have had in the last 18 months staffers will sometimes find a free pc Not their assigned and sign in with their profile.

The problem. We use a barcode font for certain reports that is not standard. I install it as needed. When I install it the font only appears in the user profile I was using. If I install it on Bob's pc it appears there yet does not appear in the administrator profile! Any other user logging onto that pc does not see the font.

It is a TTF font. It is installed in the C/windows/fonts file.

I tried installing as administrator. See it in admin but not in any other profile.

I'm stumped. Can anyone help me please?

Ed

:)

EdWeyler1, Jan 20, 2021

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jan 20, 2021
  3. new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Installed true type font not appearing in some user profiles profile on another machine in...

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Installed true type font not appearing in some user profiles profile on another machine in...

1. Installed true type font not appearing in some user profiles profile on another machine in... - Similar Threads - Installed true type

2. Moving user profile to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving user profile to another drive: Hi,My daughter bought an HP Notebook 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC SSD because the price was ridiculously low, but after a couple of months she'd filled up C:\drive and the notebook was unusable. Of course the job of "fixing" became mine. No problem I though since it had a microSD...
  3. Moving user profile to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving user profile to another drive: Hi,My daughter bought an HP Notebook 2GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC SSD because the price was ridiculously low, but after a couple of months she'd filled up C:\drive and the notebook was unusable. Of course the job of "fixing" became mine. No problem I though since it had a microSD...
  4. Moving user profile to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot create another user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot create another user profile: I tried to create another user other than family, but when I click on other user, nothing happens. My windows is legit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-create-another-user-profile/2240b61c-82e7-4100-9b77-39c57026b36b
  6. Install true type font in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Install true type font in windows 10: I'm trying to install a true type font but can't find a way to do it. . The file I'm trying to install is ttf. When I right click on it there is no install option. When I navigate to the windows font folder there is no option to install new font that I can see....
  7. How to adjust true type fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to adjust true type fonts: How do I combine two ttf letters of the same font to create an engravable image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-adjust-true-type-fonts/91fc67db-b26f-48fb-a82e-6a40e8c59c42
  8. Linking another user profile path to the current user profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linking another user profile path to the current user profile: Hi guys, A couple of days ago, I saw my friend being able to log in without password and I was eager to set it too so I went online to search for the way and end up going into win + r and type in netplwiz which brings up user account. I click on edit and accidentally hit on...
  9. How to Transfer User Profile to Another User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Transfer User Profile to Another User: Is there a way to create a new users account on the same PC such that it will have access to the same program and document files as an existing users account? Local Users Administrator, DISABLED, Member of Administrators DefaultAccount , DISABLED, Member of Users Guest,...
  10. Cannot add another User profile..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot add another User profile..: I started a clean install yesterday and after today I am trying to install another user profile. I went to settings; Accounts; Family and other users; Add someone else to this PC; and all I get is "Something went wrong". Any ideas? 30055