Windows 10: Installed updates and now I get kicked from game w/ Code game security violation from Easy...

Discus and support Installed updates and now I get kicked from game w/ Code game security violation from Easy... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Omen desktop and up to the 27th of April, I have had no problems. I got Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands in Dec. and I play everyday-no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rbadass55, Mar 12, 2019.

1. rbadass55 Win User

Installed updates and now I get kicked from game w/ Code game security violation from Easy...

I have a Omen desktop and up to the 27th of April, I have had no problems. I got Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands in Dec. and I play everyday-no problems until the 27th now I can start the game and play a little bit then it freezes and then I am kicked- I have talked w/Ubisoft and followed their steps- the game is installed w/a Easy Anti-cheat program and that was where the error message box was from - so I contacted them went thru all their steps- and still have problem- game is from Steam- talked w/them too! game has been validated- ,I've uninstalled and waited a day and then installed- same ****!I can play all my other games just fine even got the new Clancy Rainbow 6 and have no problems. This is driving me crazy but also pissing me off!!! I'm a 58 year old lady- I am not cheating- and why do I get all these programs to protect and supposedly fix my computer and when it comes down to it everyone is passing the buck!!! My head hurts from all the reading and checking things out myself and trying to understand what they tell me to try- I don't want to do it Please someone help me!!!! Like I said until the 27 I had NO problems and I just looked a some error reports- nothing on the chart until the 27 and then all kinds of crap-. I have windows 10- the only thing I haven't done is reinstall windows and I really don't want to.

Thanks,

rbadass55

:)

rbadass55, Mar 12, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Ian Sal Win User

Installed updates and now I get kicked from game w/ Code game security violation from Easy...

games

Hi Adrienne,

For us to better assist you with this issue, please answer the following:

• Does it only happens when installing this particular game app?
    • Can you tell us which game app is it?
    • Any error codes/messages that appears?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you tried so far?

Regards.

Ian Sal, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Installed updates and now I get kicked from game w/ Code game security violation from Easy... - Similar Threads - Installed updates kicked

2. I want some help on pc because I am getting kick from games to the home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want some help on pc because I am getting kick from games to the home page: I am getting kicked from my games after I did the latest microsoft update I want to know how i can fix it because every minute I am getting kicked from my games every minute. Want to knoew how to fix it?...
  3. How to fixed from kicking me from games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fixed from kicking me from games?: I am getting kicked from my games after I did the latest microsoft update I want to know how i can fix it because every minute I am getting kicked from my games every minute. Want to knoew how to fix it?...
  4. I want some help on pc because I am getting kick from games to the home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want some help on pc because I am getting kick from games to the home page: I am getting kicked from my games after I did the latest microsoft update I want to know how i can fix it because every minute I am getting kicked from my games every minute. Want to knoew how to fix it?...
  5. How to fixed from kicking me from games?

How to fixed from kicking me from games?: I am getting kicked from my games after I did the latest microsoft update I want to know how i can fix it because every minute I am getting kicked from my games every minute. Want to knoew how to fix it?...
  6. Getting Kicked From Xbox Parties in Xbox Game Bar

Getting Kicked From Xbox Parties in Xbox Game Bar: I recently got a PC, and I use Xbox game bar to join and talk to my friends. I often get kicked out of the party with no message, and for me, it says I'm in the party, but for my friends, it says I left. I can't hear my friends and they can't hear me, and I have no clue...
  7. game installing from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game installing from store: so i had 20 gb left on my C: Drive and i want to switch it to where i can install on my 916 gb drive. How do I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-installing-from-store/2856ee88-a5e6-4a1d-bc8e-082084ec1e61
  8. Installing games from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing games from the store: I was given a notice that world of tanks blitz was updated. .When I tried to update it I was unable to do so. I was then having the idea that I would down load it from the microsoft store after uninstalling it in hopes of getting the new game update. No go because it will...
  9. I got this game for free from a code

I got this game for free from a code: Hi I got this game Minecraft windows 10 for free via my java edition and i want my son to have it without having access to my acount can i transfer the license?...
  10. Not able to install games from game pass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install games from game pass.: I recently added the Game Pass 14 day trial to my account. It's pretty good and has decent games for it's small price, though I can't install any of the game included. It only shows me an option to "install on my devices" and when I click on it, the message appears, "it looks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rust securoty violation get kicked when alt tab