Windows 10: Installed Updates. The dates don't seem to agree...

Discus and support Installed Updates. The dates don't seem to agree... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I clean installed a copy of the latest W10 build using the MCT on the 26th January (so two days ago) and immediately paused updates so as not to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mooly, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Mooly Win User

Installed Updates. The dates don't seem to agree...

I clean installed a copy of the latest W10 build using the MCT on the 26th January (so two days ago) and immediately paused updates so as not to be nagged.

Today I ran an update check and successfully installed all that was offered, however the dates are a puzzle.

First image shows the start point (ignore the dreadful reliability... its a non issue), the second shows the updates successfully installed while the third shows the installed updates screen.

How can a clean install done on the 26th have updates reported as being installed on the 8th?

Installed Updates. The dates don't seem to agree... [​IMG]

:)

Mooly, Jan 28, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 28, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 28, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Installed Updates. The dates don't seem to agree... - Similar Threads - Installed Updates dates

2. when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update: when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update. When i highlight the updated file and click properties, the correct "modified" date and time are shown, and in the setting section, everything as set as advised in previous responses to this...
  3. when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update: when saving a file, date and time in file explorer "date modified" don't update. When i highlight the updated file and click properties, the correct "modified" date and time are shown, and in the setting section, everything as set as advised in previous responses to this...
  4. agree to terms of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agree to terms of use: I have installed office 365 but when opening an application {ie excel} ther terms and conditions screen opens with a button that says OK. There is no button anywhere for I accept. Closing the window closes office completely. how do I get to accept the terms?...
  5. agree to terms of use

agree to terms of use: I have installed office 365 but when opening an application {ie excel} ther terms and conditions screen opens with a button that says OK. There is no button anywhere for I accept. Closing the window closes office completely. how do I get to accept the terms?...
  6. Does anyone agree with me on this?

Does anyone agree with me on this?: Windows 10 and Windows 11 are in my opinion the worst versions of windows ever. My reasons:They're cutting off more and more features, like a full control panel with all the settings, and what about Windows 11? Well 11 lost a TON of things like the small taskbar feature,...
  7. Taskbar date format seems random?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar date format seems random?: I set my date to show the long date, e.g., "Wednesday, September 16, 2020" -- sometimes it's correct and other times it shows just the time. Sometimes it's the time stacked over the short date. How can I achieve consistent display of date/time in the lower right of the task...
  8. Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree

in Windows 10 Support
    Store Update Log & Reliability History Updates Don't Agree: Usually the app updates logged in Reliability History (RH) agree with those listed in the Store app. I had many app updates listed in RH today on two PCs but these are not shown as updated today in the Store app (see below). What's going on here and do others have the same...
  9. Ownership of Windows and its files don't agree and very confused

in Windows 10 Support
    Ownership of Windows and its files don't agree and very confused: I had a Win 10 Prof desktop made for me. It has several SSDs, along with one designated at as Scratch Disk and another designated for all virtual memory. When it was built the techs forgot one thing: I wasn't the Admin of my own computer. For testing purposes they had made...
  10. Windows is up to date, but I don't have the Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is up to date, but I don't have the Anniversary Update: I was talking with my friend and she told me to up update my laptop to the the Anniversary update. But, when I go into my update settings, it tells me that Windows is up to date, and I can confirm that I don't already have the Anniversary update. I did perform the "check for...