Windows 10: Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal

Discus and support Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite that originally ran Windows 8.1, I decided to upgrade yesterday though to Windows 10. After installing windows 10 (it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmmaaDoylee, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite that originally ran Windows 8.1, I decided to upgrade yesterday though to Windows 10. After installing windows 10 (it was from the Microsoft Windows 10 webpage and properly installed) the computer would just restart over and over. I looked into how to fix this issue and reset windows 10 then it stopped.

Now the computer just starts shows the "Toshiba" sign then goes black. I'm clueless as to why this won't work. I've tried everything the repair disk has to offer and it states through scans that nothing is wrong with the computer. It will not allow me to roll back either for some odd reason to 8.1 where my computer worked perfectly.

I'm certain that I have a good copy of Windows 10 also and the hardware on my computer is fine because it ran so well previously. The problem began when the installation told me to restart my computer. After I hit restart it just would start to a black screen. Although now it just never starts and is just sitting at the Toshiba screen starting. When I use the repair disk the "Startup settings" option isn't available either which is what the internet seems to say to go to. If anyone has an idea how to fix this issue I'd love to know.

:)

EmmaaDoylee, Jul 19, 2018

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 19, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal

1. Installed windows 10, Computer won't start normal - Similar Threads - Installed Computer won't

2. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't start: Hi, my dad wanted to watch a movie so he opened a movie and his computer just froze and then my dad turned off the computer by going to start menu and shutting it down I don't know how he did that, I thought his computer froze but okay. After that he got blue screen when...
  3. Computer won't start installed W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't start installed W11: A little while back I updated my laptopAcer with Intel 5, which I got last year after my previous laptop broke to Windows 11.Last week I was working on my laptop all morning with no issues, I was busy with something else for maybe 10 minutes at the most and when I wanted to...
  4. Computer won't start installed W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't start installed W11: A little while back I updated my laptopAcer with Intel 5, which I got last year after my previous laptop broke to Windows 11.Last week I was working on my laptop all morning with no issues, I was busy with something else for maybe 10 minutes at the most and when I wanted to...
  5. Windows 10 Computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Computer won't start: Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 22 computer which won't boot up anymore. The following happens: 1. "We ran into a problem and your PC needs to restart" 2. I noticed a message which briefly pops up "Stopcode BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" 3. "Preparing automatic repair" 4. Asks for a...
  6. Windows 10 won't start or install windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't start or install windows 10: hey guys.. i have a problem and if anyone can help i would appreciate it... when i try to boot win 10 normally i see samsung pre boot and then black screen... when i try to install new win10 to clear this one i get stuck at purple/blue screen right before i need to choose...
  7. Computer won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't start: HI My new Dell all in one Computer froze. I set a restore point right out of the box and I also made a system image usb as I have had problems before. I tried system restore ,did not work, tried booting from the usb don't really know how, tried just about all the options in...
  8. Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't start on 2 computers: My husband bought a nuvision encite split 11 this xmas. It insisted that he set a 4 digit numerical sign in, which he did. The next time he tried to open his laptop it also wanted the same 4 digit code and had forgotten his former password. Last week the laptop stopped...
  9. Start Menu won't open AND text won't load normally

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu won't open AND text won't load normally: Recently I reset my PC due to issues with a video game, and a day after the reset, my start menu stopped working. A solution is to run 'sfc /scannow' but I am unable to because text won't load either. File Explorer only shows icons, and CMD and Powershell only open in tiny...
  10. Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 installed, now computer won't start up: Hello, I have Windows 7 pc, installed 10 worked for two days, now won't start up. Tried repairing in safe mode, goes so far then says it can't repair. I have set Windows 7 as startup system, but says api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll missing. Please help. Need my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wont start normal

2. normal startup windows 10