Windows 10: Installed windows 10 from back up disc on new hard drive

Discus and support Installed windows 10 from back up disc on new hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after installing windows 10 it goes through the welcome/basics/account/network/services screens repeatedly. It never ends! continuance loop!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jeffz63, Jun 3, 2019.

1. jeffz63 Win User

Installed windows 10 from back up disc on new hard drive

after installing windows 10 it goes through the welcome/basics/account/network/services screens repeatedly. It never ends! continuance loop!

:)

jeffz63, Jun 3, 2019
  2. little cat, Jun 3, 2019
  3. GOVINDKUMAR3, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Installed windows 10 from back up disc on new hard drive

Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Installed windows 10 from back up disc on new hard drive

1. Installed windows 10 from back up disc on new hard drive - Similar Threads - Installed disc hard

2. Back up of a hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Back up of a hard drive: Hello Community; I have a Dell desktop PC with windows 10 Home operating system.SCENERO : I had a dell PC, the hard drive DIED and I lost a lot of files etc. which I don't want to happen again, so the only thing I could do was to buy a new pc and set it up. Now for my...
  3. Back up of a hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back up of a hard drive: Hello Community; I have a Dell desktop PC with windows 10 Home operating system.SCENERO : I had a dell PC, the hard drive DIED and I lost a lot of files etc. which I don't want to happen again, so the only thing I could do was to buy a new pc and set it up. Now for my...
  4. Back up of a hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I installed a new hard drive in a laptop running windos 7, I dont have a back up disc for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed a new hard drive in a laptop running windos 7, I dont have a back up disc for...: I installed a new hard drive in a laptop running windos 7, I dont have a back up disc for windnos 7 how to I get the operating system off the old disk that is broke...
  6. I installed a new hard drive in a laptop running windos 7, I dont have a back up disc for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed a new hard drive in a laptop running windos 7, I dont have a back up disc for...: I installed a new hard drive in a laptop running windos 7, I dont have a back up disc for windnos 7 how to I get the operating system off the old disk that is broke...
  7. install WIndows 10 from usb drive to new hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    install WIndows 10 from usb drive to new hard drive: Is it possible to install windows 10 from usb drive to hard drive on a newly built computer? My grandson built a computer for gaming and got windows 10 on the Microsoft site. He saved it on a usb drive but doesn't know how to get it installed on the hard drive. He has usb...
  8. Installation of Windows 10 to new Hard Drive without Disc.

Installation of Windows 10 to new Hard Drive without Disc.: HI there Can any one tell me please. How do I go for Installing Windows 10 onto new Hard Drive. Problem is I don't have a disc, I upgraded to Windows 10 when Microsoft offered it. So I don't have disc or product key code. Any advice anyone can give me please....
  9. back up hard drive

back up hard drive: I have two hard drives. My back up program selected one of the hard drives for backing up. How can I change so that my second hard drive is the one that my backup program uses?...
  10. windows 10 not backing up to hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 not backing up to hard drive: I have a Toshiba hard drive. I can manually copy files to it; it appears on the File Manager as an F drive. Despite trying a number of steps, I cannot get Windows to back up to the drive. I can manually copy and paste files from the PC to the HD and that works. The 'Back Up'...