Windows 10: Installed Windows 10, have some issues

Discus and support Installed Windows 10, have some issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After Windows 10 installation I faced the following issues: the mouse cursor started jumping, the browser opens news tabs on its own, so do some app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JolanyAlcantara, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Installed Windows 10, have some issues

After Windows 10 installation I faced the following issues: the mouse cursor started jumping, the browser opens news tabs on its own, so do some app that disappear from the desktop and open when they want

:)

JolanyAlcantara, Feb 27, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 27, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installed Windows 10, have some issues

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

Installed Windows 10, have some issues

1. Installed Windows 10, have some issues - Similar Threads - Installed issues

2. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  3. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  4. Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: After the installation of update KB5036893 MSWord is no longer working properly. In short: 1 an MS Word document created with a right click is not editable, 2 when creating the document from the MS Word the document is editable, but after saving it in a folder, it is not...
  5. Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: After the installation of update KB5036893 MSWord is no longer working properly. In short: 1 an MS Word document created with a right click is not editable, 2 when creating the document from the MS Word the document is editable, but after saving it in a folder, it is not...
  6. Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update: I am trying to update to windows 11 from 10. After having a couple problems with turning on the secure boot options i somehow managed to fix that and the PC health check says that the device is ready for the update. But Windows Update thinks otherwise. It still says that my...
  7. Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update

Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update: I am trying to update to windows 11 from 10. After having a couple problems with turning on the secure boot options i somehow managed to fix that and the PC health check says that the device is ready for the update. But Windows Update thinks otherwise. It still says that my...
  8. Update KB5034441 fails to install, and it's causing issues with windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...
  10. Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.

Windows Defender installing non-existent updates with date and time issues.: Windows antivirus defender is acting weird, it is installing updates which are not exactly up-to-date. The updates it is installing are from the future, for example the current year is 2024 and defender will install an update created in 2025 or 2039. Not only this but the pc...