Windows 10: Installed Windows 10 On Xeon Server CPU but not Loading

Discus and support Installed Windows 10 On Xeon Server CPU but not Loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Team, Installed windows 10 using USB. Everything installed fine but windows is not loading at startup. I tried all online solutions like bootrec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BalrajArpit, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Installed Windows 10 On Xeon Server CPU but not Loading

Hey Team,

Installed windows 10 using USB. Everything installed fine but windows is not loading at startup.

I tried all online solutions like bootrec /fixmbr, bootsect, startup repair, diskpart.

On starting CPU, Windows Boot Manager is showing in boot option but ends up blank screen with _.

Please help.

:)

BalrajArpit, Jul 2, 2019

2. Intel XEON CPU Support question

Hi Richard,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; this query will be better answered by Intel XEON CPU Support forum.

I suggest you to post the same on Intel XEON CPU Support forum.

Refer to the below link:

Intel® Support

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Intel XEON CPU Support question

Intel support deals with installing a CPU into a socket and tell me that the best place to ask about Intel XEON 5492 CPU support in Windows 10 is the company (Microsoft) that develops and maintains Windows 10.

I am quite exhausted of the traditional Microsoft run-around.

Please answer the following specific question.

Does Windows 10 run on a Intel XEON 5492 Quad Core CPU?

Thank you

RichardTomkins, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Installed Windows 10 On Xeon Server CPU but not Loading

Dual XEON CPU on windows 10 home?

Does windows 10 home can handle dual xeon CPU?

Ciprian Draghita, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Installed Windows 10 On Xeon Server CPU but not Loading

1. Installed Windows 10 On Xeon Server CPU but not Loading - Similar Threads - Installed Xeon Server

2. Does windows 11 support the Xeon e5606 CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does windows 11 support the Xeon e5606 CPU?: I didn’t see it on the supported CPU list but it also wasn’t on any unsupported CPU lists I could find online, anyone know the answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-support-the-xeon-e5606-cpu/6dbe5607-f256-47e5-bdaa-54d74f6559a4
  3. Does windows 11 support the Xeon e5606 CPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does windows 11 support the Xeon e5606 CPU?: I didn’t see it on the supported CPU list but it also wasn’t on any unsupported CPU lists I could find online, anyone know the answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-support-the-xeon-e5606-cpu/6dbe5607-f256-47e5-bdaa-54d74f6559a4
  4. xeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xeon: I have seen that many have a problem with the old xeons. I am waiting for a xeon e5462, I will be able to put it in a system with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xeon/180adb38-db4c-4b4a-bc6a-70aeb4165eaf
  5. xeon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xeon: I have seen that many have a problem with the old xeons. I am waiting for a xeon e5462, I will be able to put it in a system with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xeon/180adb38-db4c-4b4a-bc6a-70aeb4165eaf
  6. Seeking confirmation about a Xeon CPU for Windows Server 2019 potentially datacenter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking confirmation about a Xeon CPU for Windows Server 2019 potentially datacenter: I'd very much like to get confirmation on a few items about whether one CPU of the Intel Xeon Silver 4314 @ 2.40GHz will work with the Windows Server 2019 datacenter operating system?I ask, because at the, Windows Processor Requirements Microsoft site, one of the processors...
  7. Seeking confirmation about a Xeon CPU for Windows Server 2019 potentially datacenter

Seeking confirmation about a Xeon CPU for Windows Server 2019 potentially datacenter: I'd very much like to get confirmation on a few items about whether one CPU of the Intel Xeon Silver 4314 @ 2.40GHz will work with the Windows Server 2019 datacenter operating system?I ask, because at the, Windows Processor Requirements Microsoft site, one of the processors...
  8. Xeon Gold 6330 CPU not passing Windows 11 requirements

Xeon Gold 6330 CPU not passing Windows 11 requirements: I'm trying to get a VM to pass the requirements in the PC Health check app. I have already added the TPM module, and it passes the check. The only remaining block is the processor check. According to the supported CPUs, Xeon 6330 Gold should work, but I'm getting the "x"...
  9. Windows on Multi CPU 4X XEON -not multi CORES !!!

Windows on Multi CPU 4X XEON -not multi CORES !!!: Hi folks I managed to rescue from "The Tip" a battered old server containing a 4 processor board -- Windows 10 - even Enterprise version only supports 2 physical processors as max AFAIK Mobo is X9QR7-TF-JBOD CPU : 4 X XEON E5-4600 Have to populate my own DDR (Memory and...
  10. Support problem for Xeon CPU

Support problem for Xeon CPU: I have a strange problem, one of my other Windows 7 machines running Ultimate has the little white window in the task bar but, it tells me when I click on it that I cannot use Windows 10 on it as my CPU is not supported? It is a Xeon that I have added to a 775 motherboard...