Windows 10: Installed Windows 10 Version 1903 and now have Intel HD Graphics stopped w/error code 43

Discus and support Installed Windows 10 Version 1903 and now have Intel HD Graphics stopped w/error code 43 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My older Lenovo PC features AMD Switchable Graphics (AMD HD 5000, and Intel HD Graphics). Upgrading from 1803 to 1903 has left my display resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrederickBarfoot, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Installed Windows 10 Version 1903 and now have Intel HD Graphics stopped w/error code 43

My older Lenovo PC features AMD Switchable Graphics (AMD HD 5000, and Intel HD Graphics).

Upgrading from 1803 to 1903 has left my display resolution at 1024 x 768 (seemingly not changeable), and the Intel HD Graphics Adapter is stopped, saying Windows has detected a problem with it (Error Code 43).

I'm running my display using Leshcat Driver Ver 16.301.1.901.0 (Date 5/30/2016) for the AMD Radeon

HD 5000 chip, and Driver Ver 8.15.10.2900 (Date 11/26/2012) for the Intel HD Graphics chip.

The Leshcat driver was employed successfully on June 11/2016 with assistance from Greg Carmack on the Microsoft Community during troubles with blue-screening, and has been functioning without problems since that time.

I'd just like some direction to get both HD adapters running without the current Device Manager yellow flags.

Thanks,

Frederick

:)

FrederickBarfoot, Aug 8, 2019

2. Intel HD 4000 Graphics Windows 10 Code 43

Hello Geethu,

Thank you for you reply.

I tried step 1 and it scans and detects an error but does not fix it. "Intel HD Graphics 4000 is not working properly".

As for step 2, I only get a note telling me "Windows 10 drivers may be available through Windows Update".

Going on your suggestion, I tried the previous 5 or 6 drivers from windows 8.1, 8 and 7 just in case, but I still get the same problem (code 43).

Further help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

johnsmith909054, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Nate1225 Win User
    Windows 10 code3 43 intel(R) HD graphics

Hi Divya,

I tried your above steps and go through the troubleshooting process and get the message: "Problem Detected with Intel(R) HD Graphics Family." When I click "View Details" it gives me the error message of "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported
    problems. (Code 43)" again. Help!!

Nate1225, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Installed Windows 10 Version 1903 and now have Intel HD Graphics stopped w/error code 43

Intel HD 4000 Graphics Windows 10 Code 43

My notebook Acer Aspire P3-171 core i5 3339Y (3rd gen.) with HD Graphics 4000 on board.

I try reinstal drivers from
    Intel site
    , it don't solve "error 43" problem.

Last x64 driver version i install is Version: 15.33.42.4358 (Latest) Date: 1/21/2016

I try all steps above include registry edit and problem still exist on my Windows 10

However, OS Windows 8.0 and android x86 work prefect with my video chip. Is there any other advices?

Further help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ДмиртийТарелкин, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Installed Windows 10 Version 1903 and now have Intel HD Graphics stopped w/error code 43

1. Installed Windows 10 Version 1903 and now have Intel HD Graphics stopped w/error code 43 - Similar Threads - Installed Version 1903

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. Intel HD Graphics 5000 driver install error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics 5000 driver install error: Does anyone know what this means? What are the further steps to take. Zoom and sometime YouTube videos hang the video Thanks in advance for your assistance Device Manager Graphics section General tab says "This device is working properly" But the Events Tab Information...
  5. can't install intel hd graphics

can't install intel hd graphics: recently went i was reordering my files personal files, not program files my laptop screen randomly turn off, so i force shut down my laptop and i started it again i thought it was a glitch. and when it was booting there is a text, the text says "automatic repair". and i...
  6. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  7. Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade

Intel and NVIDIA Graphics Device Driver Code 43 Error After Windows 10 Upgrade: Ever since I upgraded my Operating System to the March 2019 version of windows 10 (1903), my Intel HD graphics and NVIDIA GeForce 840M driver has been reporting an error message and I've not been able to use my PC for my normal activities due to the fact that my PC now runs...
  8. Graphics card error code 43

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card error code 43: Hello! I got the following driver error with my graphics card: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43)" - causing horizontal white stripes on the screen and lowered resolution (800x600). I have an NVIDIA Geforce GTX Titan Black, and I've...
  9. Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics

Error Code 39 re Intel HD Graphics: Error code 39 when attempting to update video driver with Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 17 N7010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-39-re-intel-hd-graphics/cb8fc05e-d0b1-4384-9945-8b8897f2d63e
  10. Windows 10 Intel HD Graphic Drivers Error

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Intel HD Graphic Drivers Error: I searched around, but nothing helped to install any Intel driver that can run Minecraft and OBS screen recorder. Most people have this problem as well. I reset Windows 10 3 times already, and right now, the only graphics driver I have right now is the Microsoft Basic Display...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crashing since 1903 update

2. intel hd 4600 graphics rdp 1903