Windows 10: Installed Windows Without Internet; What Do I Need to Download Now?

Discus and support Installed Windows Without Internet; What Do I Need to Download Now? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've just installed a fresh copy of windows onto a new PC I'd built; I didn't have any internet access though, and I had to skip a parts the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mr. roomba, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Installed Windows Without Internet; What Do I Need to Download Now?

Hello,

I've just installed a fresh copy of windows onto a new PC I'd built; I didn't have any internet access though, and I had to skip a parts the setup process which required internet access. Before I skipped the step the setup told me that by connecting to internet then, which I couldn't, would allow them to automatically download/do things and save whereas I didn't I'd have to do that manually in my own time. Could someone please tell me what steps or programs/drivers I have to now do/download manually now that I have internet access? Also, do I need to sign into my Microsoft account to complete certain steps.

Thank you,

:)

mr. roomba, Nov 20, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Moose Win User
    Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Installed Windows Without Internet; What Do I Need to Download Now?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Installed Windows Without Internet; What Do I Need to Download Now?

1. Installed Windows Without Internet; What Do I Need to Download Now? - Similar Threads - Installed Without Internet

2. How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?: Tried the oobe/bypassnro command in cmd and isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-without-internet/28cb10a9-a1d4-4ac6-8173-6f95fbab71d8
  3. How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?: Tried the oobe/bypassnro command in cmd and isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-without-internet/28cb10a9-a1d4-4ac6-8173-6f95fbab71d8
  4. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  5. What do i do now???

What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  6. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  8. What do I do now?

What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  9. What do I do now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Download of Windows Pro failed. What do I do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download of Windows Pro failed. What do I do now?: I have purchased Windows Pro on my PC. Some kind of error occurred, and it did not install. I do not know how to repeat the download. The PC windows store does not show the purchase but my mail does. Is this something that I can handle myself????...