Windows 10: Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702

Discus and support Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi team, I'm having this issue when I'm trying to install Checkpoint Endpoint Security VPN Installer. The error is "the installer has encountered an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nurul.izzati, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702

Hi team,

I'm having this issue when I'm trying to install Checkpoint Endpoint Security VPN Installer. The error is "the installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 26702. I cannot found any solution that can solve this issue.

Thanks and best regards

:)

nurul.izzati, Jul 9, 2020
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    Error Code Installing Oblivion (Kinda Urgent?)

that's a Direct X runtime error.

Install the DX 9c Winter 2005 install of DX9.
    download it here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Reinstall your video card driver(you might get away with skipping this step, if not you gotta start over)

Now re-install the game. DO NOT let it install DX9 on your computer for you.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702

Error 2503 and 2502 installing/uninstalling

Harry, you D'Man! That worked for me. Either Microsoft is changing all permissions to "Trusted Installer" during an update of some application is hijacking permissions to the Windows directory.

Changing all the permissions back to Administrator worked like a charm. I can now uninstall any application that I want without getting the dreaded error message...

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2503.

and

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2502.

Thanks Dude!

MICROTechnologies, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702

1. Installer encountered unexpected error installing this package. The error code is 26702 - Similar Threads - Installer encountered unexpected

2. "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer: Hello,Got a problem during my installation of Windows 11 using a USB. I've used the official windows media creation tool and installed the windows installer into the flash drive. However, I've encountered a problem during the installation problem.Windows' pop out a message...
  3. "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows installation encountered unexpected error" USB Bootable Windows Installer: Hello,Got a problem during my installation of Windows 11 using a USB. I've used the official windows media creation tool and installed the windows installer into the flash drive. However, I've encountered a problem during the installation problem.Windows' pop out a message...
  4. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation. Error code: OxC0000005" - How Do I Force The Laptop To Be Able To Support Windows 11?Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible...
  5. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

"Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation. Error code: OxC0000005" - How Do I Force The Laptop To Be Able To Support Windows 11?Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible...
  6. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PCVersion of Windows I Was Trying To Install: Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-encountered-an-unexpected/0703f11c-f7c0-411f-aac9-f0435d4d0d58
  7. "Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...

"Windows installation encountered an unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources...: Laptop: HP Pavilion m1-u000 x360 Convertible PCVersion of Windows I Was Trying To Install: Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-encountered-an-unexpected/0703f11c-f7c0-411f-aac9-f0435d4d0d58
  8. ERROR CODE 26702

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERROR CODE 26702: [ATTACH][ATTACH] FOR THIS KIND OF ERROR HAVING A SOLUTION YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A PATCH FOR IT FROM https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?action=portlets.DCFileAction&eventSubmit_doGetdcdetails=&fileid=111859 OR REACH ME ON EMAIL : *** Email address is...
  9. Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, 0xE0000100

in Windows 10 News
    Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, 0xE0000100: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message Windows installation encountered an unexpected error on your computer while installing Windows 10, you can try the solutions we […] This article Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, 0xE0000100 first appeared...
  10. “Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error” for USB install on newly built...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error” for USB install on newly built...: I’m at my wits end, this is the first time I’ve built a PC and if there is a mistake, I’ve made it. I’m installing Windows 10 from a USB on a fresh, new, M.2 NVMe SSD. When I went into the BIOS before putting in the USB, I cleared secure boot keys and set “OS Type” to “Other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. checkpoint vpn error code 26702

2. checkpoint error 26702