Windows 10: "Installer is no longer responding."

Discus and support "Installer is no longer responding." in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I tried downloading software that my friend recommended to me, and for some reason, my installer doesn't work anymore. It was working fine like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItsProbablyNight, May 20, 2020.

1. "Installer is no longer responding."

So I tried downloading software that my friend recommended to me, and for some reason, my installer doesn't work anymore. It was working fine like a week before but now, what I do to try to fix it is starting to become useless. Did I do something wrong? Or did my system just decide to be corrupt for some reason? I've been pressing the retry button for like 5 minutes but the installer doesn't want to respond.​

"Installer is no longer responding." 8b9a0b18-0a27-4c06-884e-cd638a38f019?upload=true.png

:)

ItsProbablyNight, May 20, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond "Installer is no longer responding." :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020
  4. "Installer is no longer responding."

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 20, 2020
Thema:

"Installer is no longer responding."

1. "Installer is no longer responding." - Similar Threads - Installer longer responding

2. Not Responding

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not Responding: I seem to be getting the Not Responding state more frequently, with the activity circle spinning endlessly and the open app freezing. Sometimes I get it going by cleaning out some RAM, using F4, Super F4 and Kill IT All (If I can access it) ---- also stopping hungry Processes...
  3. Unable to Install Updates and Safe Mode not Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Updates and Safe Mode not Responding: After installing updates from a USB ISO I am getting a black screen with personalized settings window frozen. I followed the steps to login safe mode and now in safe mode, I see the circle waiting cursor and cannot type anything...
  4. Not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not responding: Hi, it's not exactly a problem that needs fixing per say, more like I wish to have an explanation to my particular problem. Recently, my file explorer suddenly stops responding, my files have blank pages instead of their usual icons yet one drive says their synced. Then a...
  5. not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not responding: When I right click on a word document and then try to delete it, it stops working by saying "not responding". What's the problem? I can delete any file but not word files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-responding/163039e8-967c-4768-aa0e-e0685bf1c2dc"
  6. Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding.: So, i went to go play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition one day, and the app launched, but just stayed on a White screen. So i uninstalled minecraft and went to go install it again. Well, when i go to install it, sometimes left clicking on Minecraft doesnt work. I have to use the...
  7. Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Install Button Not Responding: I'm trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection with my Game Pass, but when I click on the Install button nothing happens. I tried other games and it works normally, I'm not sure what's going on. I followed all the suggestion from the post bellow and it's still not...
  8. Window installer not responding

Window installer not responding: Hello, I'm having problem with the installation of different application.First they did get installed ,but now when I'm trying to install them ,the installation get stuck at same point"copying new files" and then "Windows Installer not responding"message showup. I'm having...
  9. HDMI to monitor no longer responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI to monitor no longer responding: I've got a generic 22-inch Dynex monitor hooked up to my Dell desktop running Win10. It has been a bit fussy connecting through the desktop's HDMI jack in the past, but it's been fine for more than a year ... until the 12/12 Win10 update. Suddenly I'm getting "no signal" on...
  10. Windows 10 Installer: Install Server Not Responding

Windows 10 Installer: Install Server Not Responding: Hello, I'm having an issue with Windows 10 installer. Whenever I boot up my computer, as soon as I log into Windows, the installer runs and I get "preparing to install...". It hangs like this for what seems like ~10min and finally I get the message "Install server not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corsair installer no longer responding