Windows 10: Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software...

Discus and support Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install my Adobe CS6 Master Collection software on my computer with Windows 10. None of the tips I find online seem to apply. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by linmar1, Jan 19, 2021.

1. linmar1 Win User

Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software...

I am trying to install my Adobe CS6 Master Collection software on my computer with Windows 10. None of the tips I find online seem to apply. I am seeing consistently that the software should work on it. I even tried to use compatibility mode in windows 8 and windows 7 mode, but still no luck.

Help!

:)

linmar1, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Basic install software lists

So i was curious for all the windows xp users and even vista users, after the inital install, drivers, windows updates, games, and the like. What are the must common programs you install, such as virus scan, spyware, and instant messaging. I gues i'm trying to get a decent list of what is essential and what's not

here is what i'm runnning

1.Spybot Search and destroy 1.5
    2.Lavasoft Adaware
    3.Nod32 v.2.50
    4.Aim 5.9
    6.Mozilla Firefox(latest v. with adblock, fasterfox, downthemall)
    7.Thunderbird(latest)
    8.cleartype tuner, alt tab tool from windows powertoys

Those are the basics if there are essentials that i should be installing, not benchmark software or anything like that just the basic everyday software to have. thanx

psychomage343, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software...

Basic install software lists

i have a 1.2GB folder of all my installs for every rig - its famous around here *Stick Out Tongue Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software... :p

nod32/kaspersky
    xoftspy/spybot
    VLC player
    CCCP (combined community codec pack)
    O&O defrag 10
    Winamp
    nero
    powerISO
    MSN
    yahoo
    thunderbird
    OCCT/prime95/orthos
    coretemp
    Lavalys Everest
    Foxit
    winrar

Thats the 'short' list of installs i do on every PC, since the apps are pretty much a neccesity to me *Smile Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software... :)

Mussels, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Installer not Initializing? I get this message as I am trying to install my adobe software... - Similar Threads - Installer Initializing message

2. I am trying to install a software but the system is showing me this message Your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a software but the system is showing me this message Your...: I am trying to install a software but the windows defender application control is blocking it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-a-software-but-the-system/8ccae606-46dd-4326-98af-c81604a5c330
  3. I am trying to install a software but the system is showing me this message Your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install a software but the system is showing me this message Your...: I am trying to install a software but the windows defender application control is blocking it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-install-a-software-but-the-system/8ccae606-46dd-4326-98af-c81604a5c330
  4. I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a...: I am trying to install Cricut Design Center and keep getting a message that says it's not a microsoft verified app. I have an account through Cricut and do not need to sign up. I just need to install the app....
  5. I am trying to install Dymo 450 turbo software and halfway through trying to install I get...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to install Dymo 450 turbo software and halfway through trying to install I get...: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.3570 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  6. I am trying to install Dymo 450 turbo software and halfway through trying to install I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install Dymo 450 turbo software and halfway through trying to install I get...: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.3570 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  7. I am trying to install Dymo 450 turbo software and halfway through trying to install I get...

8. I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...

I am trying to install Realtek Audio Drivers however I get the error message: install...: In Device manager-Sound, Video and Game controllers I only have Nvidia Audio drivers and something called High Definition Audio Device. I would like to install Realtek High Definition Audio, because my microphone only records static, however I get the error code and can't...
  9. I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message

I am unable to install Airprint.I am getting this error message: escription: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: airprint_installer.exe Problem Signature 02: 1.3.0.0 Problem Signature 03: 4cf0a847 Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic Problem Signature 05: 8.0.0.0 Problem Signature...
  10. I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to...

I am trying to install update for Genutax. The message I get is "The app you're trying to...: I'm trying to update Genutax . The message I get is "the app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app:. I was told to turn off S mode but was unable to do this as the Specification didn't tell me what mode is was in. How do I install this app?...