Windows 10: Installer stopping me logging in

Discus and support Installer stopping me logging in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I am having a problem with my computer, when I turn it on the installer opens before I can login and the page freezes and won't let me log in or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HH157, Nov 12, 2019.

1. HH157 Win User

Installer stopping me logging in

Hello. I am having a problem with my computer, when I turn it on the installer opens before I can login and the page freezes and won't let me log in or access any other options to try and get past this. It also seems that any of the key shortcuts that I have seen suggested to get around this don't work. I know there is a problem with some software and I need to finish uninstalling it but at the moment I can't login to be able to do this as the installer is stopping me! Does anyone know a way I could try to get into the computer to try and solve the installer issue? Thanks in advance Installer stopping me logging in :)

:)

HH157, Nov 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 12, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Installer stopping me logging in - Similar Threads - Installer stopping logging

2. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  3. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  4. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Logs me off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logs me off: I can step away from the machine for twenty minutes perhaps less and when I return I'm logged out. Sometimes closing apps.What gives??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logs-me-off/00516ed1-257a-4a23-ac05-feb6628838fd
  6. Logs me off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logs me off: I can step away from the machine for twenty minutes perhaps less and when I return I'm logged out. Sometimes closing apps.What gives??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logs-me-off/00516ed1-257a-4a23-ac05-feb6628838fd
  7. Logs me off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft store not letting me install or log in.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not letting me install or log in.: Hi. I have had some issues with my Microsoft store, I am running a windows 10 Surface Pro under my school domain. All of my fellow students have had no issues signing in, or even installing any software/games. I have spoken to my IT division and they have not managed to fix...
  9. New laptop, create a PIN stopping me from logging in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop, create a PIN stopping me from logging in: I recently bought a new laptop, set it all up, transferred all my files onto it, then updated it. After the update, I tried to log back into my laptop. I was able to log into my microsoft account, but a ‘create a PIN’ prompt kept popping up. I tried to create a PIN but...
  10. one drive stopped working and won't allow me to log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    one drive stopped working and won't allow me to log in: Bubble cloud in tray says 'not signed in to OneDrive". Tried to sign in but that window doesn't open for me to sign in: it stays at "Sign in to One Drive to get started" but doesn't proceed when I click the button. Secondly, if my question is answered here, how will I know?...